IGNORED

FS: n64 atari 2600 games gone

theatarifan2k

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, ianoid said:

Seller not recommended. Mailed items in a bubble mailer and games were smashed. They had no interest in working anything out. 

Did you do paypal through your credit card? You can dispute it with them. You'd be surprised how often they approve when this kind of crap happens.

2 hours ago, ianoid said:

Seller not recommended. Mailed items in a bubble mailer and games were smashed. They had no interest in working anything out. 

Be sure to add him and your experience with the transaction in the feedback Thread.

As well as highlighting the good sellers It calls out the bad ones Be sure to post there.

User Feedback Forum - AtariAge Forums

On 4/29/2022 at 5:29 PM, ianoid said:

Sorry to hear that Ian.  I try to ask every time I buy boxed games, but soetimes I forget and a surprise like this arrives.  Whenever this comes up in the forums I think of the Minty Guardian I purchased for $450 and the seller just slid it into a manilla enevelope and shipped it.  NOT a padded envelope, just a plain envelope with not a lick of protection at all.