IGNORED

This is upsetting…

ColecoGamer

You didn't ask a non-ignorant question.

You accused me of stealing and being a theif and then asked if you could pay someone to make you a copy of the (in your eyes) stolen thing.

I have put thousands of hours of my own time into releasing these things for free, you seem to not give two fooks about that and just acted like a self entitled ass, got called out on it, and are now playing the victim card.

Own it.

• Like 10

6 hours ago, Atlantis said:

want to BOTH be respected by individual both higher and elsewhere - and be able to show respect all here, discussing all the expencive games, most being crap insane people are stupid enough to ”enjoy” AND be able to buy Home-brews on stabile cart as everyone else and sellers actually responding to pms where I adress broken carts.

So you want to be respected and you want to show respect, while at the same time calling people that enjoy exspensive games "insane" and "stupid"? 

OK I think everything is perfectly clear now..........??‍♂️

Good Bye Reaction GIF

• Sad 1

Oh, the new Guy. Emm, you havent been around so long. It was ment as an irony. I find the games excellent and more of them comming all the time. That is just the reason lots of people who are fans of other Atari systems, or makers if new games attack us who try to talk and enjoy the fantastic game gallery, with maybe 15 good games a 25% ratio. It was an irony old-timers understand. I understand you got confuced about it. Welcome to the AA Jaguar section.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Oh, the new Guy. Emm, you havent been around so long. It was ment as an irony. I find the games excellent and more of them comming all the time. That is just the reason lots of people who are fans of other Atari systems, or makers if new games attack us who try to talk and enjoy the fantastic game gallery, with maybe 15 good games a 25% ratio. It was an irony old-timers understand. I understand you got confuced about it. Welcome to the AA Jaguar section.

Ah OK thanks for clarifying........?

5HM.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

Is this just an amazing troll account? Because the sarcasm seems too spot on for the language to be so ... I dunno, f*cky.

Look, are most of the Jaguar's games butt? Yes. Are many of the ports and new games often kinda butt? Uhhh yes. Are there cliques on websites, and can people be jerks online while acting like lemmings? By f*cking golly, yes on both accounts. But none of that negates the fact theft is wrong. And two wrongs don't make a right. Just because one person is a piece of sht, it doesn't mean others can or should be.

If someone doesn't respect you, and you've done nothing disrespectful, then f*ck them. But stealing, promoting theft, or especially weirdly asking people to burn the stolen materials in front of the dev(s) who ported the game(s) is kinda disrespectful to even the most obtuse observer.

Doesn't even matter if the person you're stealing from is an obnoxious little c*nt, stealing isn't cool.

Edited by Jag64
  • Thanks 1

On 4/21/2022 at 6:07 PM, UHATEIT said:

... and there were a few threads people had of custom artwork they made for the CD case inserts. ...

Just going to throw this out there - if anyone wants/needs some custom art (for personal use - i.e. printing at home, hobbyists, non-commercial) with their games, manuals, CDs, whatever - let me know. Sometimes a simple "touch-up," "logo fix," or "color change" is just that, and shouldn't cost folks just because graphics aren't their thing. Plus, I'm just a nerd that likes making graphics. ?

Manual ex: PDR (to match the updated box)

2022-03-10.jpg

E99SKx_XoAMxsqA.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jag64 said:

Is this just an amazing troll account? Because the sarcasm seems too spot on for the language to be so ... I dunno, f*cky.

Look, are most of the Jaguar's games butt? Yes. Are many of the ports and new games often kinda butt? Uhhh yes. Are there cliques on websites, and can people be jerks online while acting like lemmings? By f*cking golly, yes on both accounts. But none of that negates the fact theft is wrong. And two wrongs don't make a right. Just because one person is a piece of sht, it doesn't mean others can or should be.

If someone doesn't respect you, and you've done nothing disrespectful, then f*ck them. But stealing, promoting theft, or especially weirdly asking people to burn the stolen materials in front of the dev(s) who ported the game(s) is kinda disrespectful to even the most obtuse observer.

Doesn't even matter if the person you're stealing from is an obnoxious little c*nt, stealing isn't cool.

No this guy thought I didn’t exist, this has nothing to do with you on any level.

Edited by Atlantis

Damn. ? Anybody got a Tauntaun I can climb into? That was cold af. My bad, lol.

tauntaun-star-wars-empire-strikes-back.jpg

There's no language barrier or autism that makes theft confusing. I became a participant when someone (you) outed themselves as wanting to be a thief on a public forum. I don't care where tf you are on the spectrum, you can't be so daft or incapable of using Google Translator that you failed to grasp what that reply was about. Don't steal. Can you comprehend that? Being stupid isn't autism, it's just being stupid.

Edited by Jag64
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Cyrano has known me for 7 years, this is the way I am (bipolar type 2 & autism) info for you ALL new-comers:

I have not known you 7 years. You are a user on a forum I also use.

Searching chat history:

image.png.a0bc82e65b8073f2eaf019c2f71c6357.png

We have never exchanged any messages. 

I know 'of you' - I do not 'know you' - huge difference.

do I need to grab you by the ears and scream it in your face?

Didn't you call me a bully?  Probably best you just stop now.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

I do not own any pirate items, will never do, do not sell and will never do. It was only a reply on the topic ”this is upsetting” - do I need to grab you by the ears and scream it in your face?

You are selling pirated Jaguar CD games on eBay for a profit. That IS stealing.

Edited by ColecoGamer
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ColecoGamer said:

You are selling pirated Jaguar CD games on eBay for a profit. That IS stealing.

Repeat that until you believe it.

Another question that Might be upsetting and, sorry, kinda off topic is: did these lyrics really happen? No, that’s bad! Isn’t it?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, CyranoJ said:

I have not known you 7 years. You are a user on a forum I also use.

Searching chat history:

image.png.a0bc82e65b8073f2eaf019c2f71c6357.png

We have never exchanged any messages. 

I know 'of you' - I do not 'know you' - huge difference.

Ahhh ... so by his logic, since I sent you a Christmas present, you and I are best buds!! Lovin' life! ?

(lurks away...)

4 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Repeat that until you believe it.

Another question that Might be upsetting and, sorry, kinda off topic is: did these lyrics really happen? No, that’s bad! Isn’t it?

I don’t need to repeat it to believe it.

Evidence: https://www.ebay.com/itm/154704874614?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=1Uo0krjhSMG&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=YT3epDNRT52&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Do us all a favor and “Take a long walk off a short pier.” Ever hear that one?

Edited by ColecoGamer