IGNORED

This is upsetting…

ColecoGamer

3 minutes ago, ColecoGamer said:

I don’t need to repeat it to believe it.

Evidence: https://www.ebay.com/itm/154704874614?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=1Uo0krjhSMG&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=YT3epDNRT52&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Do us all a favor and “Take a long walk off a short pier.” Ever hear that one?

It’s shipping from France - I live in Sweden, is it my gangmember or are you just plain stupid?

Wishful thinking is not true even if you wish it baaad.

• Haha 1

On 4/21/2022 at 2:52 AM, Atlantis said:

Why??? they are stolen games moneytized to start with?? If you do not like this ”terrible” Guy selling them on CD don’t bother, and let him like everyone else here make a dollar or two, and salute him for spreading the game to more people on cheap CDs. IMHO. Hold your horses, and carry on soldier.

You admitted to supporting the seller of those pirated Jaguar CD games in the above quote. Game over, man. Game over!

Edited by ColecoGamer

27 minutes ago, ColecoGamer said:

You are selling pirated Jaguar CD games on eBay for a profit. That IS stealing.

To be fair, he never said that, he just rather strong supported the ebay account that was.  

15 minutes ago, ColecoGamer said:

I know people who have Autism and they are very intelligent people. They also don’t use Autism as a crutch or an excuse for their actions either. 

Well, unless they are Kieren.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ColecoGamer said:

You made excuses for the seller pirating. Why? If you’re not the seller, then what was the point of making that statement?

Read it 100 times and let it sink in. See you have changed your point of view, good, now using your second plan. Why not read the total thread since you act like a Child walking into the middle of a movie (Big Lebowski) trying to understand  what is going on.

let me reverse that question. Why do you Ask me this question?

now i need to go to bed soon. So see y’all in tha mornin’

1 minute ago, Atlantis said:

Read it 100 times and let it sink in. See you have changed your point of view, good, now using your second plan. Why not read the total thread since you act like a Child walking into the middle of a movie (Big Lebowski) trying to understand  what is going on.

let me reverse that question. Why do you Ask me this question?

now i need to go to bed soon. So see y’all in tha mornin’

Seeing how you started this mess with your first post to a thread I started, people want to know why you are defending a seller who sells pirated games.

PS and oh, I never used the name Cyrano or thief, neither together nor apart. That is your point only, but he didnt create the game Bubble Bobble, so, did someone steal it and face it to him? My post was based on not having the facts, why I askes OP why it was so upsetting, and he have me a satisfying answer.DS

2 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

PS and oh, I never used the name Cyrano or thief, neither together nor apart. That is your point only, but he didnt create the game Bubble Bobble, so, did someone steal it and face it to him? My post was based on not having the facts, why I askes OP why it was so upsetting, and he have me a satisfying answer.DS

So you’re saying you didn’t understand why I (or others) were upset about the auction. Fair enough. However, people did explain already that since those ST games were ported to the Jaguar and given away for free in the ST Ports to Jaguar thread, that nothing was stolen. It only becomes stolen when you try to sell them on eBay for profit.

9 hours ago, Atlantis said:

1000 hours for me an free p&p, thanks my dear friend. See you in a month. Miss you, tihi! Many hugggs n kisssess, buddyss 4ever

2F3D4003-3B46-4B76-9E91-BDE6AC516322.jpeg

Like I said before, Gaztee (and anyone else involved) probably didn’t make a lot of money selling those ST ports on cartridge.  

People here wanted the games on cartridge, so Gatzee obliged by doing so. It’s as simple as that, really. 

Edited by ColecoGamer
Typeo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ColecoGamer said:

Like I said before, Gaztee (and anyone else involved) probably didn’t make a lot of money selling those ST ports on cartridge.  

People here wanted the games on cartridge, so Gatzee obliged by doing so. It’s as simple as that, really. 

At this point, the dude is completely aware of every contradictory and moronic statement he has made. It's just pathetic trolling from a troglodyte by now. I'm relatively new; if there's a way to mute this dipsh*t (AtAssLips), please let me know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Jag64 said:

At this point, the dude is completely aware of every contradictory and moronic statement he has made. It's just pathetic trolling from a troglodyte by now. I'm relatively new; if there's a way to mute this dipsh*t (AtAssLips), please let me know.

Top of browser under your profile options there is a submenu IGNORED USERS, go into that and start typing the name of user into the text field, before you even complete the name you will see this specific user appear and you can select them. You will also have options on what you can ignore (posts / messages etc) use it anytime you are tired of seeing any members nonsense. ONE DOWN SIDE FYI - Unfortunately you will still be aware that they HAVE posted, you just wont see the text of their comment displayed unless you give it permission to display. 

yttt.thumb.png.29e0b0f096df7f253e0dee5fceefdb52.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2