IGNORED

A new controller SECOND BATCH AVAILABLE

tanuki

8 hours ago, YannAros said:

Answering to this thread is putting you at the bottom of the already long list (and no the last ones will not be served first, sorry ;-) )

We are evaluating possibilities to produce faster, but we are only a small team and have real jobs beside this.

We will keep you updated of the progress, we are at the moment concentrating on having a first batch finalised.

Patience is not the problem, but I wonder as well where the mentioned sheet is. Or is it just an internal sheet you use to see how many people wanted to buy controllers? If its something I have to do, could you may link it?

On 4/22/2022 at 6:42 PM, intellivotion said:

I'm in, obviously

Two pairs if possible please

if one day it will be possible to have 4 controllers, then I would like to have one reverse instead of four regular.

To make it easy:

- first two controllers: standard

- third controller (if and when possible): standard

- fourth controller (if and when possible): reverse

2 hours ago, evg2000 said:

So any thought to dyi?  Either offer all the parts to assembly and the stls to print our cases. Or offer the prebuilt kit minus the case that we can print. Seems like it could save time and shipping feeds

They are at least 2 parts that require some printing tricks

1. filament change or dual extruders for the keypad

2. Inclusion of a connector during a print pause

We have to discuss this solution between us. 

• Thanks 1

It looks like I've been reduced from 4 to 2 and that's fine, but if possible I would like those two to be reversed (disc on the right, buttons on the left).... ?

Whoa, bet you all didn't see this MASSIVE demand coming? :P 

12 minutes ago, Special Teams said:

So if I use my right thumb on the disc, does that mean I would use Revert instead of Normal?  If so, could I change from 2 Normal to 2 Revert please.

Yes this is how I am understanding it and yes I am righty and need them to be revert too. ?

1 minute ago, cmart604 said:

Hmmm. Good point. I'd like the same, 2 and 2 for my 4

Stop messing with the count! Rev will get even more confused.

• Haha 2

Yeah ever since learning how to play on NES style game pads, I've preferred my cardinal direction controls be on the left and use my right hand for the buttons. So for me the default configuration is mostly okay.

6 minutes ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

Yeah ever since learning how to play on NES style game pads, I've preferred my cardinal direction controls be on the left and use my right hand for the buttons. So for me the default configuration is mostly okay.

It's funny cuz playing NES I would want it that way too, but everything for me is flipped with Intellivision. ?‍♂️

23 minutes ago, Rickster8 said:

It's funny cuz playing NES I would want it that way too, but everything for me is flipped with Intellivision. ?‍♂️

My point was that any game pad controller I use, I'm used to the direction controls being on the left and just naturally expect it that way. But you are correct in that I use my right thumb on the disc when playing Intellivision. But it has more to do with how the controller is held in the hand than anything on why that is. But in game pad form, I'd prefer to use my left thumb for that. And yes I'm right hand dominant, but have always tended to play arcade games and game pads using my left hand and thumb for controls. But I use my right hand when using Atari style controllers... 

Either way, I'm good with the current layout for my pair.