IGNORED

Two new Master System games released on cartridge: Dangerous Demolition and Mecha-8

drludos

Hi everyone!

Today, I'm happy to share with you the physical release of two brand new games for the SEGA Master System, one of them being made by myself! Both are published by Cote Gamers, and available right now from their online shop: https://cotegamers.com/shop/en/41-master-system

Here are the two games:

Dangerous Demolition by Dr. Ludos (me :p)

1140895006_DangerousDemolitionSegaMasterSystembox.thumb.png.18dbfaff7459a3d6c9fe7f279077304e.png

Dangerous Demolition is a simple but challenging arcade / action game. It's a mix between breakout and a shooter: the balls help you destroy bricks walls, but they can also kill you! Hopefully, you can shoot them to guide them in the right direction.

You can buy the game here: https://cotegamers.com/shop/en/accueil/124-dangerous-demolition.html

Mecha-8 by Nanochess

1697889033_Mecha-8SegaMasterSystembox.thumb.png.59fb846f03301a48753698ee8636dade.png

Mecha-8 is a Shooter by the famous Oscar Toledo Guttierez. Will you save your planet? At the controls of your mecha go through 6 levels of action and send the enemy back to where he came from.

You can buy the game here: https://cotegamers.com/shop/en/accueil/125-mecha-8.html

Exclusive Combo bonus

If you order both games at the same time, you'll save on shipping cost (it'll cost the same as buying one game), and you'll get some unique bonus in the package:

614942381_BonusforthepurchaseofDangerousDemolitionandMecha-8onSegaMasterSystem.png.e244555d04dc9bf6ec73c0405765822d.png

I hope you'll enjoy those games, and please feel free to ask me any question!

Edited by drludos
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks a lot for your support!

The Game Gear version development is completed, but making the physical release is even more complex than the SMS one, so the publisher decided to release the SMS games first. But it's still planned and I hope that we'll be able to release it in 2022 too! :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I can only confirm it for the game I made (Dangerous Demolition) - yes Dangerous Demolition is both NTSC and PAL compatible (the game detects which console region you are using on startup and adjust accordingly).

I think the game goes for Mecha-8, but I'll tag @nanochess (game creator) and @tanuki (head of Cote Gamers, our publisher) for confirmation.

1 hour ago, drludos said:

I can only confirm it for the game I made (Dangerous Demolition) - yes Dangerous Demolition is both NTSC and PAL compatible (the game detects which console region you are using on startup and adjust accordingly).

I think the game goes for Mecha-8, but I'll tag @nanochess (game creator) and @tanuki (head of Cote Gamers, our publisher) for confirmation.

I'm definitely more interested in Mecha-8 as a shmup fan.