IGNORED

Ends in 3 hours

thesofasurfer

Yeah, the seller put alot of words in the description -

FYI - Gun Media announced on 9 DEC 2021 that a new Texas Chainsaw Massacre video game is going to be released!  See the preview at the end of this listing***

How rare is this game?  The rarity of this game and it's history does not lie.  Its simple logic - Texas Chainsaw Massacre carts (no manual, no box) sell for around $800+ today and its been like this for the last few years.  Do a search on eBay - look at the price of the carts for sale and look at the sold carts via the advance search.  Now compare that to a Super Mario 64 or Mike Tyson's Punch Out and so on, you can get the carts for less than $50, sometimes more like $25.  So what does that tell you?  If people are willing to pay $800 for only a cart - you tell me how rare it is?  Like I said, your research won't lie and it is not hard to figure out.  And one last thing, do not go by the price charting historical records online - why?  Because they foolishly include repro sales in their chart.  Yes but true.  Haha.  They don't account for the real sales like you think.  And why is it the game is never offered at auction - real head scratcher, isn't it?  Reality doesn't lie.

This video game has been graded by Wata Games and it is the only one of three graded by Wata (how do I know because I own all 3 and because when I submitted the 1st game, there was no stock photo of the game...it didn't show up until 2 to 3 months into the grading process.  This also happened on my Halloween game and a couple of Japanese N64 baseball games that were not in their database yet. 

You are looking at true holy grail (on so many levels) - the original "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" 1983 video game that was released by Wizard Games.  Noted by video game historians as the first horror video game ever made and was also the first video game that allowed you to be the killing horror icon, an antagonist, in this case, Leatherface.  To say this game alone is rare is an extreme understatement.  At a horror convention in Chicago a few years ago, Full Moon held a Q and A Panel about various topics like Wizard Video and the Texas Chainsaw Massacre video game came up.  It was said that they believed about 900 games were ever sold into the market and if they had to guess, only about 15% survived.  They did not say what they meant by that, were they speaking of the existence of just the cartridge or the complete in box game?  I would guess they just meant how many carts survived.  I am strongly inclined to believe less than 10 of these survived complete in box (box, manual and cart).  Contrast that with a game population of the game, Mario Kart 64 which sold 9.9 million copies.  9.9 million copies vs. 900.  Puts it into prospective for you just how rare this game is (crazy, huh?!).  Now that you know just how rare this game is, to find one sealed is unheard of.  Just does not happen.  Go find one online - everything ever posted on the internet is out there forever - go find it - you won't.  

This video game has been graded by Wata Games and received a rating of 8.0 with subgrades as follows: Box 7.0; Manual 9.0; Cart 8.5.  Wata Game serial number is # 588037-001. Again, when pop reports come out, there are only 3 graded and I own all 3.  I believe less than 10 CIB exist in the world.   

Video Games are highly collectible and some command top dollar as recent sales of various Pokemon Game Boy games going for over $75K, Super Mario 3 reaching $130K and Mike Tyson's Punch Out breaking over $45K.  And these are not 1 of 1, there are more unlike this TCM game.  These are just naming a few as other common (but sealed) games such as GoldenEye and Contra have also broke $20K+.  Yes, the condition of said games are the highest grade or rarest variant - however, they are no where near as rare as this Texas Chainsaw Massacre (TCM) game.  All of the games listed above not named TCM, are readily available meaning you can just jump online and buy the game in various new or used condition.  Try finding a complete in box TCM or Halloween.  It is near to impossible and there lies the biggest difference between this game and those I just listed that routinely are breaking $20K+, $40K+, $50K+, $80K, and so on.  At the end of the day, this is a great game to add to your horror or gaming collection.  And look at the current landscape for Leatherface - not only his first appearance in a video game, he has appeared in Mortal Kombat, Dead by Daylight and even Call of Duty!  Hell, Leatherface is even in Grand Theft Auto 5.  There are rumors another game featuring him is also in development.  One could argue that Leatherface has been in more franchises than any other video game character - its quite crazy when you think about it.

Shipping with signature confirmation and insurance is $20.  To learn more about this extremely rare game and its history, see the vid below:  

1 hour ago, roadrunner said:

Yeah, the seller put alot of words in the description -

FYI - Gun Media announced on 9 DEC 2021 that a new Texas Chainsaw Massacre video game is going to be released!  See the preview at the end of this listing***

How rare is this game?  The rarity of this game and it's history does not lie.  Its simple logic - Texas Chainsaw Massacre carts (no manual, no box) sell for around $800+ today and its been like this for the last few years.  Do a search on eBay - look at the price of the carts for sale and look at the sold carts via the advance search.  Now compare that to a Super Mario 64 or Mike Tyson's Punch Out and so on, you can get the carts for less than $50, sometimes more like $25.  So what does that tell you?  If people are willing to pay $800 for only a cart - you tell me how rare it is?  Like I said, your research won't lie and it is not hard to figure out.  And one last thing, do not go by the price charting historical records online - why?  Because they foolishly include repro sales in their chart.  Yes but true.  Haha.  They don't account for the real sales like you think.  And why is it the game is never offered at auction - real head scratcher, isn't it?  Reality doesn't lie.

Yada, Yada, Yada!...

Shipping with signature confirmation and insurance is $20.  To learn more about this extremely rare game and its history, see the vid below:  

Oh you mean the guy that started this post. ? LOL. 

FYI - Gun Media announced on 9 DEC 2021 that a new Texas Chainsaw Massacre video game is going to be released!  See the preview at the end of this listing***

How rare is this game?  The rarity of this game and it's history does not lie.  Its simple logic - Texas Chainsaw Massacre carts (no manual, no box) sell for around $800+ today and its been like this for the last few years.  Do a search on eBay - look at the price of the carts for sale and look at the sold carts via the advance search.  Now compare that to a Super Mario 64 or Mike Tyson's Punch Out and so on, you can get the carts for less than $50, sometimes more like $25.  So what does that tell you?  If people are willing to pay $800 for only a cart - you tell me how rare it is?  Like I said, your research won't lie and it is not hard to figure out.  And one last thing, do not go by the price charting historical records online - why?  Because they foolishly include repro sales in their chart.  Yes but true.  Haha.  They don't account for the real sales like you think.  And why is it the game is never offered at auction - real head scratcher, isn't it?  Reality doesn't lie.

This video game has been graded by Wata Games and it is the only one of three graded by Wata (how do I know because I own all 3 and because when I submitted the 1st game, there was no stock photo of the game...it didn't show up until 2 to 3 months into the grading process.  This also happened on my Halloween game and a couple of Japanese N64 baseball games that were not in their database yet.

You are looking at true holy grail (on so many levels) - the original "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" 1983 video game that was released by Wizard Games.  Noted by video game historians as the first horror video game ever made and was also the first video game that allowed you to be the killing horror icon, an antagonist, in this case, Leatherface.  To say this game alone is rare is an extreme understatement.  At a horror convention in Chicago a few years ago, Full Moon held a Q and A Panel about various topics like Wizard Video and the Texas Chainsaw Massacre video game came up.  It was said that they believed about 900 games were ever sold into the market and if they had to guess, only about 15% survived.  They did not say what they meant by that, were they speaking of the existence of just the cartridge or the complete in box game?  I would guess they just meant how many carts survived.  I am strongly inclined to believe less than 10 of these survived complete in box (box, manual and cart).  Contrast that with a game population of the game, Mario Kart 64 which sold 9.9 million copies.  9.9 million copies vs. 900.  Puts it into prospective for you just how rare this game is (crazy, huh?!).  Now that you know just how rare this game is, to find one sealed is unheard of.  Just does not happen.  Go find one online - everything ever posted on the internet is out there forever - go find it - you won't.  

This video game has been graded by Wata Games and received a rating of 8.0 with subgrades as follows: Box 7.0; Manual 9.0; Cart 8.5.  Wata Game serial number is # 588037-001.  Again, when pop reports come out, there are only 3 graded and I own all 3.  I believe less than 10 CIB exist in the world.   
Video Games are highly collectible and some command top dollar as recent sales of various Pokemon Game Boy games going for over $75K, Super Mario 3 reaching $130K and Mike Tyson's Punch Out breaking over $45K.  And these are not 1 of 1, there are more unlike this TCM game.  These are just naming a few as other common (but sealed) games such as GoldenEye and Contra have also broke $20K+.  Yes, the condition of said games are the highest grade or rarest variant - however, they are no where near as rare as this Texas Chainsaw Massacre (TCM) game.  All of the games listed above not named TCM, are readily available meaning you can just jump online and buy the game in various new or used condition.  Try finding a complete in box TCM or Halloween.  It is near to impossible and there lies the biggest difference between this game and those I just listed that routinely are breaking $20K+, $40K+, $50K+, $80K, and so on.  At the end of the day, this is a great game to add to your horror or gaming collection.  And look at the current landscape for Leatherface - not only his first appearance in a video game, he has appeared in Mortal Kombat, Dead by Daylight and even Call of Duty!  Hell, Leatherface is even in Grand Theft Auto 5.  There are rumors another game featuring him is also in development.  One could argue that Leatherface has been in more franchises than any other video game character - its quite crazy when you think about it.  Shipping with signature confirmation and insurance is $20.

Sorry to ask, but am I reading an Ebay description or War and Peace? A few sentences would have been enough!