IGNORED

Season 12 ~ MAJOR LEAGUE ~ 3 Strikes Knockout Tourny

Vocelli

Oh. Tonight is the deadline. Somehow I convinced myself it was Memorial Day. I guess I am out since I am out of time to play today. This has been super fun and even if I didn’t belong in the major leagues I was really grateful to survive a week thanks to the one game I am really decent at :D

• Like 1

On 5/20/2022 at 7:40 PM, jgkspsx said:

Uh oh. This looks to be a problem…

265150AE-9A70-48A0-910B-4E23B2BCAEEB.thumb.jpeg.ea7aed7ea4479bc355df8a488c7e7f6d.jpeg

Roadrunner starting score: _____

@Vocelli since I won’t get another shot at this, can I have 20100 as my score? The 2 seems clear and the rest of the numbers are the lowest numbers whose bottom pixels match ?

EDIT: ah heh heh, you beat me to it! At least I can say I submitted scores.

• Like 3

Looks like a fun 2 weeks. 

Looking at the 1st picks of all 4 players involved... we do not have any matches.

Looking at the 2nd picks and comparing them to the 1st picks.... No match.

Looking at the 3rd pick... we have 2 matches! 

Kermit Picked Space Invaders 3rd and JasonHRB picked Space Invaders 2nd!

Space Invaders (Game 6 B/B)

SkippyBCoyote picked Aardvark 3rd and Kermit picked it 2nd.

Aardvark (Mode: Wild   Hill 1   Lives 5   Extra 20k)

Looking at the 4th picks... we have our last match.

Kermit picked Asteroids 4th and so did JasonHRB!

Asteroids (Game 16 A/) 

Wish I was playing this week... I love all 3 of these games.

Enjoy.

Remember to post ALL NEW SCORES and play on the correct game/mode/difficulty!

Edited by Vocelli
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Skippy B. Coyote said:

Uh oh... I can already tell this round is going to go about as badly for me as the first two rounds went well. I'm pretty sure Astroids and Space Invaders are going to be automatic strikes for me, but hopefully I can still hang on with Aardvark :lol:

I am in the same boat as you on those 3 games and based on past performances several of us are in the same situation but ...

As they tell you in the stock market past performance is no guarantee of future results so will definitely be an interesting, fun round ? 

• Like 5

I'm really happy with  this set of games. Two absolute classics from the system's heyday, and my favourite homebrew ever. It's a really strong field that's left now, and while I think I'm decent at all three of these games, getting in the top half for all three will be a tall order. If I only had one strike and could afford a slip up, I'd think I had a decent chance of surviving. But getting two strikes for super breakout in the first round will probably be the end of me this time around.  . . . .  .but if it is, what a fun way to finish !??? 

Edited by Jasonhrb
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Skippy B. Coyote said:

For clarification @Vocelli are we supposed to be playing Asteroids game 14/A or 16/A? I ask because 14/A was what we played during the main season though the game for this round is listed as 16/A, which appears to be the same game as 14/A but with no extra lives.

I believe it was changed to 16/A since multiple players hit rollage during the season.  Rollage becomes less likely for any of us with no extra lives.

• Like 3