IGNORED

Who's attending PRGE this year?

On 4/26/2022 at 10:52 PM, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Oh yes! We'll also be there early and will be able to set up the booth if you need extra help!

Awesome, thank you!  Any help setting up the booth is appreciated.  I'm sure I will be there early Thursday to start setting up the booth, and hope to get most of it done by Thursday evening.  I'm sure there will be plenty to do on Friday as well, although hopefully I can get to bed at a reasonable hour!

..Al

• Like 1

On 5/1/2022 at 8:34 PM, Bruce-Robert Pocock said:

Zephyr Salz & I just booked our tickets. We'll be in town before & after the expo as well, but if you need a hand with set-up/break-down @Albert we'll be around.

Excellent, glad you're able to make it!  Any help with setup and tear down is much appreciated, especially tear down since at that point I'm pretty exhausted from the show and eager to get everything packed up (and we're usually one of the last vendors to actually get out of the hall!)

1 hour ago, Ryan Witmer said:

Will be there for most of the day Saturday.  Hoping to continue my long running streak of finding at least one of the 5200 games I'm missing.

That's great, see you at the show!  What 5200 games are you looking for?

..Al

3 hours ago, Albert said:

That's great, see you at the show!  What 5200 games are you looking for?

I'm missing 9 of the original releases:

Frogger 2

James Bond

Star Wars Death Star

Zaxxon

K-Razy Shoot Out

Gorf

Quintana Roo

Meteorites

Bounty Bob Strikes Back

I think finding a copy of any the Parker Bros. or CBS games is realistic, maybe Zaxxon if I get lucky.

• Like 1

On 5/18/2022 at 12:59 AM, Sauron said:

I'd really love to go, but not sure at the moment how that will happen considering my circumstances. Anyone driving up there from or near AZ?

I'll likely be driving, but would be going through New Mexico up through Colorado and Moab, so I'd miss Arizona.  Where in Arizona are you?

..Al

On 5/19/2022 at 12:46 AM, mksmith said:

Making the trip up from down under for my first PRGE. Can't wait to catchup with plenty of AA members!

That's great, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun!  I look forward to making a trip to Australia sometime in the next few years!

..Al

• Like 1

On 5/21/2022 at 7:46 PM, Albert said:

I'll likely be driving, but would be going through New Mexico up through Colorado and Moab, so I'd miss Arizona.  Where in Arizona are you?

..Al

Southeastern part, not far from Tucson, so I'll probably be a bit out of your way.

• 1 month later...