IGNORED

Back to our regularly scheduled programming...Just talkin' toys now!

eightbit

• 10 months later...
16 minutes ago, eightbit said:

BUMP. Thread resurrected! I have ONE MORE sealed brand new mint Black Encore Megatron for grabs for $175 shipped if somebody wants it. 

PM!

Haha, why did you have to bump this thread?  I forgot all about it and then saw how much money it cost me.  (Robosen Prime)

Coincidentally about 2 weeks ago I got a real Wather P38.  Now I remember why it looked so familiar...  Guess I need to do a side-by-side!  :D

• Like 1

Just now, thanatos said:

Haha, why did you have to bump this thread?  I forgot all about it and then saw how much money it cost me.  (Robosen Prime)

Coincidentally about 2 weeks ago I got a real Wather P38.  Now I remember why it looked so familiar...  Guess I need to do a side-by-side!  :D

Haha! It was worth every penny and you know it ;) 

This actually sells online for like $300-$400 now. I was considering selling on ebay but I figured I would give my old friends here on AA a shot at it first.

And, lucky SOB on the real P-38! It has been my dream to own the real deal since..well...G1 Megatron!

1 minute ago, eightbit said:

I see Ruination back there. I got that a while back as it was a more economical way of getting the Combaticons new ;) All carded for pretty cheaply at the time I had grabbed them. 

G1 models, just from different eras, and recycles. All those in storage since Mom's house got emptied out, but I keep a few here- knockoff Ruination, a Starscream, and Energon Megatron/Superlink Galvatron

• Like 1

Just now, eightbit said:

The picture is blurry but that does not look like a KO? Ruination was a 2001 reissue of G1 Bruticus...using the same G1 molds. Same toys, just alt colors (and no rub signs)

that one's real. i'll show the ko later

• Like 1

These use the Jp colours, but are much cheesier. In storage, I also have the desert set. These are the regular g1 size, not a mini. Not sure if made anymore, I've had these for years. Whole set was like $5 at Ollie's. My other lil' decora-cons came from regular lines.

I had lots of G1 & reussues, but sold most to start my welding rig long ago.

16860479296478007552942381339207.jpg

16860481026731462514870463162942.jpg

16860482840764782984538288299040.jpg

16860483572508546984526928684477.jpg

Edited by zylon
  • Like 3