IGNORED

Jag Gamefilm Engine with American Hero code...

Curt Vendel

Hi guys...

Whilst I persue the elusive privatcd.key file needed for Jag encryption, here is another ZIP file with the Gamefilm engine, some sources and code for American Hero...

I have started to copy and ZIP up the Club Drive source code, will post tonight hopefully.... more to follow.

Curt

gamefilm_jag_engine.zip

Hi guys...

Whilst I persue the elusive privatcd.key file needed for Jag encryption' date=' here is another ZIP file with the Gamefilm engine, some sources and code for American Hero...

I have started to copy and ZIP up the Club Drive source code, will post tonight hopefully.... more to follow.

Curt[/quote']

Hi,

Keep them coming .... :D you are doing a very good job ....

TXG/MNX

The gamefilm engine is a program for making games using full-motion video similiar to Dragon's lair or Space Ace laserdisc games, but with more than just one right or one wrong choice like in those games. It's more like the old "choose your own adventure" books, if you ever read any of those as a kid, with multiple story lines ans seemless changes between different scenes. Very cool stuff. American Hero is the first full-fledged game made with this technology for the Jaguar, although there were 1 or two "technology demos" made also. I think Stone is still selling copies of the game (it's not a completed game, but lots of it is there and it's playable). you'd have to contact him for a copy, he's a listed member here, with a private message line and a posted e-mail address. It does require an unencrypted cd-bypass cart to run on a regular jaguar though, and there are several choices for this, some available and some not (out of stock) at the moment: Songbird productions, B&C computervisions and Scatologic are the three publishers of bypass options currently, with one or more others on the way.

• 10 months later...

Hello Curt,

I have started to copy and ZIP up the Club Drive source code' date=' will post tonight hopefully.... more to follow.[/quote']

Sorry, did this Club Drive source code ever see the light of day?

I personally don't have it, but would love to see it. I thought it

had gone to somebody to put on a public FTP site, no luck yet.

Please tell me I can download it, share it, or otherwise help out?

I'm also really really keen to take a look, has anybody had a go

at compiling and building it? Was it partial or complete? Please?

Thanks,

JustClaws.

Hello,

Hey' date=' Justclaws!

If you plan to dig out each and every topic in this forum, please do it in a organized manner (like, starting from topic number 1) :lol: [/quote']

It organized as "WHATEVER HAPPENED TO...?" :-)

It's nice to read some old posts' date=' y'know?[/quote']

There were some great topics which never got completed!

Best regards,

JustClaws.