IGNORED

Aztec Challenge For ColecoVision Now Available

TPR

On 5/26/2022 at 3:00 AM, Neogeoman said:

Jan is a good guy and a man of his word. Hes hard at work putting these games together. As long as you make it known you want one you'll eventually get one and he will get back to you once he has the time. I know it's hard to be patient when something new and exciting comes out believe me I know 

Thank you so much for your kind words!

On 6/29/2022 at 9:26 PM, OriginalJohn said:

I received mine quite awhile after ordering it (it seemed like a month).  When it arrived there was a new label added by the post office showing my correct address.  Not sure what it was before, but it was undeliverable when sent.  You may be in for the same thing (a longer wait - was #23).

I copy and paste your address so maybe you misspelled your address ? anyway glad it arrived :)

On 6/1/2022 at 10:06 PM, ColecoDan said:

Has anyone that emailed him received a response without help from others?

Maybe he never looks at his email and it will take a while but it would be nice to know if he actually got the email and will eventually send an invoice.   No answer just has you thinking maybe he didn't get it.  I know we had a holiday so that may have made the delay bigger but it has been a week.

I ready every days my emails and reply as fast as posible, it`s my day job :) so please do not worry about that;)

On 5/18/2022 at 1:50 AM, JEFF31 said:

Tried twice on the email supplied and got it 'bounced' back as undeliverable.

Used "jmvanrosmalen at home dot nl" replacing the "sp"at"sp" with "@" and "sp"dot"sp with "."

Did I do something wrong?  Would like to get this game.

Jeff 

Dear Jeff,I think we talked with eachother right?  my email address is correct so I do not know why it bounces back to you? lot of other people contacted me via email and I had no problems so far..

5 hours ago, colecovisionfanforever said:

Dear Jeff,I think we talked with eachother right?  my email address is correct so I do not know why it bounces back to you? lot of other people contacted me via email and I had no problems so far..

I emailed you and it didn't bounce back but nobody answered either so I don't know if you got it.

I am going to pm you 

On 6/30/2022 at 4:16 PM, colecovisionfanforever said:

My 'email service' is 'weird' to say the least (for some addressees).  Anyway I did get the game today (you should also get a confirmation from my son).  Thanks again for putting up with this problem.  Jeff