IGNORED

FS: Various hardware (Japanese Sega Saturn, SNES Model 2, XRGB-2+, Trinitron TV)

Austin

Hey all, needing to clean out some of my spare hardware. Everything works and is in decent shape. Looking to sell to USA people only, preferably only folks here with existing positive feedback. PayPal only (F&F please). Check out my feedback for my history selling on this forum:

Use this Google Drive link here for photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xdNksn2oTswZmsr76gjTvzewt0ZPqhmm?usp=sharing

SNES (Model 2) - Console, official controller, power supply and composite A/V cables. - $90 shipped. (Zelda from the test photo not included).

Sega Saturn (Japanese) - Console (grey/black/blue button version), official controller, composite A/V cable and power cable included. Console currently has a working battery. - $130 shipped. Will include a CIB Necronomicon (Digital Pinball) with the system (not pictured). Radiant Silvergun from the test photo not included.

XRGB-2 Plus Up Scan Converter Unit - Older Micomsoft scaler intended for use on VGA CRT monitors. Still works pretty well for that specific purpose. Includes the scaler, power cable, D-Terminal to Component adapter, manual, remote and box (insert flap is torn). The scaler takes composite, RGB (SCART, JP-21 standard), Component via the included D-Terminal adapter, S-Video, and VGA/PC inputs. Converts upwards of 1024x768, possibly higher than 1280X1024 (been a while since I checked, I use the XRGB-3 now). $100 shipped. Will be a tight fit in a large Priority Mail box but should be fine.

2002 Sony Trinitron - 25" - Price of free. Works. Composite & S-Video inputs. Has a crack in the shell on the right side. For people in the DC area only. Will need to come pick it up, but I can help carry it out. Would keep but I have two other Trinitrons and need to make room.

Man it's a bummer how the latest forum software lists uploaded photos. I miss the old days when it would look more like this at the bottom of a post, rather than automatically smashing them together at full-size in the post itself - 

image.png

*edit - Just use the Google Drive link in the first post to see photos of everything, it looks too messy attaching the photos to the post.

Edited by Austin

7 minutes ago, ClassicGMR said:

Isn't that against forum rules? Or is it just a morality thing? ??

Uh…

The Necronomicon is a fictional book. I hope you weren't referring to Necrophilia.

?

At least this post gave me the excuse to take a photo of the game.

image.jpg