IGNORED

Game with the Most Individual Ports

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, electricmastro said:

Klax might be the most physical ported game that has had the interest surrounding it fade the most over time. It hasn’t even gotten an individual digital release in recent times.

Fantastic game. For a small programming competition some 15+ years ago I developed a remake for Windows called "Packin' Plax" (it was part of a branding competition for a packaging company, thus the imagery). It wound up getting featured in PC Zone Magazine at the time as freeware of the month, pretty cool.

PCZonePlax.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2022 at 2:34 PM, MattPilz said:

Fantastic game. For a small programming competition some 15+ years ago I developed a remake for Windows called "Packin' Plax" (it was part of a branding competition for a packaging company, thus the imagery). It wound up getting featured in PC Zone Magazine at the time as freeware of the month, pretty cool.

PCZonePlax.jpg

Ah wow, looks like a step up from the original.

3 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Great list of titles for sure @electricmastro. Glad to see so many titles from SNK on there. Thank you for sharing this with us bro. :) :thumbsup:

Anthony...

Yeah, SNK has done a pretty good job re-releasing their games like Fatal Fury, Metal Slug, Samurai Shodown, etc. though I think by far, their most ported one has been Ikari Warriors, and gets recognition to this day I believe.

Gb1Xefn.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, electricmastro said:

Yeah, SNK has done a pretty good job re-releasing their games like Fatal Fury, Metal Slug, Samurai Shodown, etc. though I think by far, their most ported one has been Ikari Warriors, and gets recognition to this day I believe.

I love Ikari Warriors mastro. In fact. Ikari Warriors was the very first SNK game that I ever owned as a boy growing up for the NES. I played that game so much that me and the family didn't need to use the code to play the game to continue if we died. So many fond memories of it as a buy that's for sure bro. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

16 hours ago, electricmastro said:

After having that fun conversation mastro. I was playing Ikari Warriors for the NES today. I just love that game. Wil never let that one go out of the NES collection for sure. Interestingly, I also have it for the Atari 2600 and 7800. I might play them tonight bro. :)

Anthony...

Edited by Charlie Cat