IGNORED

WTB: PowerA Xbox one mini controller

cubanismo

My cousin needs one of these. He has a disability and can't play with regular controllers. Video games are his main source of entertainment. If anyone can help me locate one or more (He's gone through a few already apparently), let me know. Amazon only seems to have them from a 3rd-party seller for $170 each. We've ordered some from a place in Europe, but I expect they'll take a while to ship, so I'm hoping to find them somewhere in the US.

xbox_mini.thumb.jpg.a8ffc9a6ba663e4db0a6cc9084fa2ccc.jpg

Wow, these controllers just don't exist any more!

I'm pretty good at finding odd-ball stuff, but nothing on these. Just some different color options.

What broke on the old controllers? Thumb sticks stopped working or the whole controller died?

If you have multiple controllers with different problems, it may be possible to make one or two working unit out of the parts.

10 hours ago, H454 said:

What broke on the old controllers? Thumb sticks stopped working or the whole controller died?

If you have multiple controllers with different problems, it may be possible to make one or two working unit out of the parts.

Good point. I didn't think to ask. I'll follow up once I hear back from him.

6 hours ago, ClassicGMR said:

Specifically looking for a mini?

Yeah, sorry, looking for something smaller than the standard controller.

Thanks for the help though!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, I've passed these on. Not sure, but one looks like it's for the 360, and the others look like they might be a different form factor (Look at the buttons around the Xbox button), but maybe I'm wrong. Regardless, I really appreciate the research! Maybe it'll work out.

• 3 months later...

Hey. @cubanismo

I think I found a decent controller At Half price books-

The nubs on the thumb sticks aren't worn and the thumb sticks feel pretty accurate om my Xbox series X.

Looks/ feels barley used - has a couple white marks on the back.

Let me know if this is the right one and / or if your interested.

$21.50 plus shipping - It cost me $19.99 plus tax.

powera1.thumb.jpg.724bd8385c382022efd26a068edb8882.jpgpowera2.thumb.jpg.0f9f38bff65d9b371776939088416c1a.jpgpowera3.thumb.jpg.3d365500734204b5fe4b0bfedd530b56.jpg