IGNORED

Happy Boxing Day! Dragon's Descent/ Knight Guy Reviews

Cousin Vinnie

We had a great Atari Age Day, playing all 4 of the funktastic 7800 games that was shipped on Saturday to the Mothership. We squeezed out a Knight Guy review and updated Dragon's Descent after playing it on cart for the first time. See what we thought--- more reviews from Funkmaster V, Silverback, and Crossbow coming soon!!!

www.atari7800forever.com 

dragonsdlogo.png

kgcdlogo.png

Edited by Cousin Vinnie
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Knight guy is a lot of fun! I will pick up my copy of the game at PRGE as I tend to do with many of the HB releases.

@Cousin Vinnie if you ever get really frustrated or want to know a few other hints towards secrets... let me know.

Also, you current link on the article for the cheat page is a 404. Unless that is a built in joke?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

Knight guy is a lot of fun! I will pick up my copy of the game at PRGE as I tend to do with many of the HB releases.

@Cousin Vinnie if you ever get really frustrated or want to know a few other hints towards secrets... let me know.

Also, you current link on the article for the cheat page is a 404. Unless that is a built in joke?

I'm working on the secrets page for it now. I'm always down for more cheats/ secrets/ walkthoughs for the site... for ANY game. My cheat section is one of the site's biggest deficiencies, besides the insane amount of typos I keep seeing.

• Like 1