IGNORED

Worst Box Art

I'm on board for Sears Night Stalker being the worst.  There is nothing visually sensible about that box art and looking at the Mattel version that has a Han Solo/Luke Skywalker looking character on it makes one wonder....who the hell approved the artwork in the first place.  A guy in an awkward standing position, wearing tight blue body suit... Wtf 

The rest of the Sears boxes, Although not as good as Mattel, still had some good early 80s style to them.  Armor Battle, Baseball, Star Strike and Sub Hunt being some of the better ones.

Edited by IMBerzerk

13 hours ago, Lathe26 said:

Humongous Bill Gates has entered the chat.

ci-120824101405-960.thumb.jpg.d9e72c4770a00d45cf723f6f90f39240.jpg

I always hated the kid on this cover.  I don't know if it's the semi-stoned look he has or that he apparently has the word 'Champ' written on his T-Shirt (YOU'RE a Checkers Champ?  Wow!). 

• Haha 1

On 5/25/2022 at 12:24 AM, Lathe26 said:

Humongous Bill Gates has entered the chat.

ci-120824101405-960.thumb.jpg.d9e72c4770a00d45cf723f6f90f39240.jpg

The more I look at that picture (thanks, guys), the more it looks to me like something invisible is trying to pull that woman's head off...

2 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

Those people behind those gates need to be rescued by a strong and brave warrior or a nerd with a disc controller.  

Now I'm picturing that kid from the Super Video Arcade Checkers box coming to the rescue :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2