IGNORED

Flashback Sleeves

We have a bunch of Flashback sleeves, both signed and unsigned. I have been sitting on them this long because we hadn't really figured out how to shop them (not that we spent a lot of time thinking about that) or how much to sell them for. 

We have 45 signed. 14 are signed by Keith Robinson only (one of those is personalized with a cartoon of Normy, the rest have no cartoon). There are four that are signed by 9-10 BSRs that do not include Keith. The rest are all signed by Keith with 14-15 other signatures. All but two of those have a cartoon of Normy along with Keith's signature.

We have 45 unsigned. Some have printed serial numbers, some have hand-written serial numbers, some have running man stickers, some have fall 2014 Retro Game Show stickers and some have Comikaze 2014 stickers. One of the Keith solo signature sleeves has a Running Man 2014 Holiday Sticker. Three of the ones Keith didn't sign have the Last 79 sticker, so there are lots of sleeve variants.

Here is a typical 16 signature sleeve.

SIgnedSleeve - 1.jpeg

• Like 5

For pricing, I was thinking $5-6 for the unsigned sleeves. We were selling NVM autograph cards signed by Keith for $15 (and signature only, no cartoon), so that is a floor for signed sleeves (that Keith signed). While the other signatures are not equally difficult to get, I would think $1-2 apiece for those and something for the cartoon, making a total price in the $30-$50 range for the fully signed ones.

The most common set of signatures along with Keith is Gabriel Baum, Michael Breen, Eric Del Sesto, Steve Ettinger, Bill Fisher, Connie Goldman, Ray Kaestner, Michelle Mock, Bob Newstadt, Karen Nugent, David Rolfe, Stephen Roney, John Sohl, Mark Urbaniec and David Warhohl. This set of people is on the ones marked CGE2014 (Though many of the signatures were applied at later dates). We have 8 glued and 10 unglued. An additional 2 unglued have a smudged signature of Nugent. There is one additional (with a good Nugent signature) that is missing Gabriel Baum.

There are four labeled Comikaze 2014. These have Mark Kennedy, Dale Lynn, and Dave Stifel instead of Eric Del Sesto, Steve Ettinger, and Michelle Mock.

There is an additional one with no cartoon, that compared to the CGE2014 sigs has Mark Kennedy instead of Eric Del Sesto and Michelle Mock (so one fewer signature)

Another with no cartoon and a running man sticker over the serial number has Mark Kennedy and Dale Lynn instead of Eric Del Sesto, Steve Ettinger, Michelle Mock and David Warhol. This one has two David Rolfe signatures. 

14 hours ago, BSRSteve said:

For pricing, I was thinking $5-6 for the unsigned sleeves. We were selling NVM autograph cards signed by Keith for $15 (and signature only, no cartoon), so that is a floor for signed sleeves (that Keith signed). While the other signatures are not equally difficult to get, I would think $1-2 apiece for those and something for the cartoon, making a total price in the $30-$50 range for the fully signed ones.

The most common set of signatures along with Keith is Gabriel Baum, Michael Breen, Eric Del Sesto, Steve Ettinger, Bill Fisher, Connie Goldman, Ray Kaestner, Michelle Mock, Bob Newstadt, Karen Nugent, David Rolfe, Stephen Roney, John Sohl, Mark Urbaniec and David Warhohl. This set of people is on the ones marked CGE2014 (Though many of the signatures were applied at later dates). We have 8 glued and 10 unglued. An additional 2 unglued have a smudged signature of Nugent. There is one additional (with a good Nugent signature) that is missing Gabriel Baum.

There are four labeled Comikaze 2014. These have Mark Kennedy, Dale Lynn, and Dave Stifel instead of Eric Del Sesto, Steve Ettinger, and Michelle Mock.

There is an additional one with no cartoon, that compared to the CGE2014 sigs has Mark Kennedy instead of Eric Del Sesto and Michelle Mock (so one fewer signature)

Another with no cartoon and a running man sticker over the serial number has Mark Kennedy and Dale Lynn instead of Eric Del Sesto, Steve Ettinger, Michelle Mock and David Warhol. This one has two David Rolfe signatures. 

I guess I would want unglued CGE2014 version for mine please. 

1 hour ago, KylJoy said:

Anyone know of a good, clear, plastic box protector for a flashback in the sleeve?

I have yet to find a good fit. I keep checking though when there are new ones made.

• Like 1

On 5/25/2022 at 9:00 PM, JasonlikesINTV said:

I'd want one with as many signatures as possible, including Keith's.  I don't care if glued or unglued.  $30 is a definite yes and $50 would be a maybe for me.

These are all my thoughts exactly!

On 5/24/2022 at 3:31 PM, BSRSteve said:

We have a bunch of Flashback sleeves, both signed and unsigned. I have been sitting on them this long because we hadn't really figured out how to shop them (not that we spent a lot of time thinking about that) or how much to sell them for. 

We have 45 signed. 14 are signed by Keith Robinson only (one of those is personalized with a cartoon of Normy, the rest have no cartoon). There are four that are signed by 9-10 BSRs that do not include Keith. The rest are all signed by Keith with 14-15 other signatures. All but two of those have a cartoon of Normy along with Keith's signature.

We have 45 unsigned. Some have printed serial numbers, some have hand-written serial numbers, some have running man stickers, some have fall 2014 Retro Game Show stickers and some have Comikaze 2014 stickers. One of the Keith solo signature sleeves has a Running Man 2014 Holiday Sticker. Three of the ones Keith didn't sign have the Last 79 sticker, so there are lots of sleeve variants.

Here is a typical 16 signature sleeve.

SIgnedSleeve - 1.jpeg

Could I get one?

I have one signed by Keith only, and one signed by a few others.  It would love to have one signed by everyone!

-dZ.

4 hours ago, DZ-Jay said:

Could I get one?

I have one signed by Keith only, and one signed by a few others.  It would love to have one signed by everyone!

-dZ.

Well, none of them are signed by EVERYONE.

We have located the mailers we plan to use, but do not have them in hand (and won't until after the holiday), to determine the weight for shipping purposes. The mailers cost about $1.50 each ncluding the cost to get them shipped to us. It appears that  postage might be $11.50 domestically, though we might be able to use first class package, which would be around $6, depending on the weight and still get tracking (though perhaps no insurance, so that might not be ideal). I plan to initially sell them direct here on AtariAge, using PayPal. The 16 signature pieces will be $40, and others will vary accordingly. Here is one of the CGE 2014 sleeves, which is the most common set of signatures.imageproxy.php?img=&key=f4dcc336a70d5c68imageproxy.php?img=&key=f4dcc336a70d5c68imageproxy.php?img=&key=f4dcc336a70d5c68 None of the sleeves were all signed at one time. The CGE and Comikaze notations from 2014 are when Keith signed them, and some of the other signatures. Gabriel, in particular signed them at PRGE the year we had the Amico announcement. Some of the other signatures were at annual BSR reunion lunches 2018-2020.

So interested parties should send me their PayPal ID and zip code and I will send an invoice when I can get a good weight, probably Tuesday or Wednesday.

SIgnedSleeve - 1 (1).jpeg

Edited by BSRSteve
  • Like 1