IGNORED

Flash Cartridge for basic

If you decide to purchase a BXE flashcart, you might ask Atarimax if the disk extensions will work properly with it.  Years ago, there was an issue.  It may have been fixed by now.  This may also be an issue with other flashcart versions of BXE.  Dunno -- I have real OSS carts and a MyIDE II cart which does work correctly with the extensions.

32 minutes ago, Larry said:

If you decide to purchase a BXE flashcart, you might ask Atarimax if the disk extensions will work properly with it.  Years ago, there was an issue.  It may have been fixed by now.  This may also be an issue with other flashcart versions of BXE.  Dunno -- I have real OSS carts and a MyIDE II cart which does work correctly with the extensions.

I'll definitely ask, thanks for the info.

7 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Do you have a link ? And what about the XE expansion disk ? Thanks !

No link but you can purchase from me directly. My cartridge will run the XE extensions but you will need to load them from disk or from Sdrive or Drive Max

As far as I know there is no cartridge that can load and run the cartridge and the extensions

Thanks

Bill

Edited by videofx

20 minutes ago, videofx said:

No link but you can purchase from me directly. My cartridge will run the XE extensions but you will need to load them from disk or from Sdrive or Drive Max

As far as I know there is no cartridge that can load and run the cartridge and the extensions

Thanks

Bill

I'll PM you, thanks !