IGNORED

SOLD: Sega Genesis system and games.

guitarmas

SOLD.

I have the following Genesis Model 2 system and games.

($60 for everything left)

Sega Genesis model 2 (system/6 button Retro bit controller/power supply/composite a/v cables) $42

Controller is a bit dusty otherwise it works perfectly!

Game Genie (loose) $5

NBA Jam TE (game/manual/case/flier) hanger missing). $8

NBA Jam TE (loose) $5

Street Fighter 2 (loose) $5

Virtua Fighter 2 (loose) $5

X-Men (loose) $5

SOLD:. Bulls vs Blazers (game/case) missing 1 manual clip and hanger missing)

SOLD: Mortal Kombat (game/manual/case)
SOLD:  Mortal Kombat 2 (game/manual/case)

SOLD: Risk (game/manual/case) missing 1 manual clip.

SOLD: Sonic Spin ball (game/manual/case)

SOLD: Sonic the Hedgehog – Not for Resale (game/manual/case)
SOLD: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (game/manual/case)

SOLD: Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (game/manual/case) 

SOLD: Virtual Racing (game/case/manual/mail in/poster)

Sonic spinball has slight scuffing on the inside plastic beside the cartridge.

1 Bulls Blazers.jpg

4 Mortal Kombat.jpg

5 Mortal Kombat 2.jpg

6 NBA Jam TE.jpg

7 Risk.jpg

8 Sonic Spinball.jpg

9 Sonic.jpg

10 Sonic 2.jpg

11 Sonic 3.jpg

12 Virtua Racing.jpg

13 Baseball.jpg

14 Genesis System.jpg

15 Loose Games.jpg

Control Pad 2.jpg

Control Pad.jpg

Edited by guitarmas
SOLD
  • Like 2

It is crazy how much Genesis stuff has increased over the years. I thought I found a local buyer for a Genesis, power, RF adapter, 2 6-button controllers ($40) , SFII special championship CIB ($20), Super SFII CIB ($26) and Sonic 1 CIB ($26), Mortal Kombat II CIB ($18) for $100 which is about 25%-30% off the going PriceCharting rate.

I also was going to throw in 4 sports games (football, basketball, baseball, hockey) since I had a bunch of duplicates and old sports games aren’t usually worth much (about $4 each) (with some exceptions, like Madden ‘93 CE that I missed an opportunity to purchase for pennies ($230)), but the deal fell through. They seemed very interested in reliving the nostalgia of playing on original hardware, but I guess not enough to pay the price of 2 new AAA games.

I don’t think I am going to be able to unload all my Genesis RPGs and other titles for a fair price. Lots of them are valued at too much for most collectors.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CapitanClassic said:

It is crazy how much Genesis stuff has increased over the years. I thought I found a local buyer for a Genesis, power, RF adapter, 2 6-button controllers ($40) , SFII special championship CIB ($20), Super SFII CIB ($26) and Sonic 1 CIB ($26), Mortal Kombat II CIB ($18) for $100 which is about 25%-30% off the going PriceCharting rate.

I also was going to throw in 4 sports games (football, basketball, baseball, hockey) since I had a bunch of duplicates and old sports games aren’t usually worth much (about $4 each) (with some exceptions, like Madden ‘93 CE that I missed an opportunity to purchase for pennies ($230)), but the deal fell through. They seemed very interested in reliving the nostalgia of playing on original hardware, but I guess not enough to pay the price of 2 new AAA games.

I don’t think I am going to be able to unload all my Genesis RPGs and other titles for a fair price. Lots of them are valued at too much for most collectors.

Hey,  Thanks for bringing that Madden game to my attention!  Who knew there was one out there that was worth a lot?

Anyway,  good luck with your sale guitarmas!

• Like 1

has the console been recapped? That effects it for me ...

Not that I am interested as I have 2 genesiseses console itself, no games and included basics is 30-50 bucks to me. All new caps and voltage regulators, simple toggle switch region mod  ... could squeak out 100 

add in common games as a package, do the math, subtract an "Atariage official not a dick" discount you got it 

Edited by Osgeld

• 3 weeks later...