IGNORED

Colecovision stuff - Anyone interested in it?

'm in the process of clearing out my storage room at home and found some Colecovision stuff. 

Years back I got interested in Coleco stuff but never really got too deep into it and kind of lost interest. I think I may have actually gotten most if not all of these items from this very forum. I just figured that I would post it up here and give a shot at returning it to the community before trying elsewhere.

Just to be straight forward about it. I have no idea what is a fair price and would like to get rid of all of it in one go or at least in as few lots as possible. Also,  I should imagine shipping will be awful considering how things are at the moment. 

I've a console that has had an AV mod, Controllers with ball tops and straight cord, original power brick.  One of the super action controllers, the expansion to play Atari games, and a bunch of Coleco games in various states of decay.  Check out the photos.

On an aside, I've yet to get to it but there are boxes and boxes of Atari stuff in my storage I'll have to deal with soon, and it's possible there could be more Coleco stuff mixed in with that.

Life events... yeah.

DSCF1972.JPG

DSCF1973.JPG

DSCF1974.JPG

DSCF1975.JPG

DSCF1976.JPG

DSCF1977.JPG

DSCF1978.JPG

DSCF1979.JPG

DSCF1980.JPG

DSCF1981.JPG

DSCF1982.JPG