IGNORED

Best looking intelivision

scotty

Best looking Intellivision  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What was the best looking Intellivision?

• Classic brown and gold
    • Intellivision 2
    • Sears Super Arcade
    • Tandyvision 1
    • Intv 3

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

What do you guys feel was the best looking Intelivision unit and why?   I like them all, but if I had to pick, I really like the Sears Super Arcade and the woodgrain of the Tandyvision One.   

OMG please don't make me choose!!!  I like how the 2's look combined with accessories.  I like the uniqueness of the Sears.  Retro modern of the 3.  The classic is just classic.  The Tandyvision is the one I have plugged in right now.  I rotate them all into use because I cannot pick a fave.

• Like 2

My vote goes for the Super Pro System (I guess aka INTV III)

Aesthetically, this console just looks like it belongs perfectly in the late 1980's.  Those awesomely comfortable controllers......I still get a little tingle of complete gaming satisfaction while playing Slam Dunk Super Pro Basketball, Super Pro Football and Super Pro Baseball on the Super Pro System. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mr_me said:

How would you guys describe the colour of the top panels on the GTE Sylvania.  I've never seen one in person, it looks different than Mattel's.

Grey.... that is the color and it uses silver discs vs the gold or bronze of the more common models.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

They're less gold than the discs.  Here's a pic of mine.

Screenshot_20220629-083357.thumb.png.34ea907078e2be28b0d17a162c13030e.png

You sure those are the original controllers and discs? Mine has silver colored discs on the controllers not the typical gold ones? I'm going to have to pull it out of storage now and make sure but I recall it being quite different on the controllers in that regard.