IGNORED

Brand new Intellivision cartridge shells for sale!

I have new cartridge shells for sale on my website (www.IntellivisionCollector.com)

I had commissioned a Plastic Mold Injection company in early January to fabricate me some steel molds in order for me to be able to produce factory quality (or better) cartridge shells for the Intellivision! I have three designs in the works. The first has been finalized and a production run was made in early June. I have received the final products and I can say that I am nothing but pleased with the outcome!

I currently have 1000 Black shells and 1000 "Smokey Grey" transparent shells in stock. All required screws are included.

I have two other designs currently in the works. One being an original design. Both are in the production stage.

I'm selling these to individuals who want new shells for their homebrew game boards (If you purchased a game board only option - Am I hinting something here? ?), or to Publishers who are tired of buying used games just to clean them up and re-use the old scratched up dirty shells. Let's no longer violate the loose carts in the wild! I know that I have personally trashed over a thousand games just to recycle the cart shells.

Publishers!, Please E-mail me so I can modify your account on the website in order to get you the discounted prices.

IMG_4491.jpg

IMG_4492.jpg

IMG_4493.jpg

IMG_4494.jpg

IMG_4495.jpg

IMG_4496.jpg

IMG_4497.jpg

IMG_4498.jpg

Edited by Kamikazi26
  • Like 20
  • Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, 5-11under said:

Awesome. Compatible with Mattel-sized boards, it looks like?

Yes. This design is compatible with all boards except JLP. 

my next design will be compatible with all boards including the JLP boards. I should have those in 2-3 weeks

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Sinjinhawke said:

They look great.  I want some smokey grey ones even though I don't know what I would use it for.  

Now we just need orig 125 labels to put on these!  I have a bunch of glue bleed carts :(   Maybe 10 Burgertime carts that all look like sheeeeeet Oh and Bump n jump too.  Why?

Next goal for CMART, the 125 Smokey shell collection.  CIB  :o  LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, 5-11under said:

I'd like to buy one or two, to make sure (and see how well) my boards fit into these.

It's not changing the shipping cost from $0.00 after entering my address. Do I need to "reserve" for 1-2 items, also?

Yeah, I’ll have to change that shipping quotation based on weight. It’s so difficult to estimate shipping when you have large quantities of items having different sizes and weights. The website can’t accurately quote it.  Some stuff I need to manually quote them. I’ll send you a PM. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Kamikazi26 said:

I have new cartridge shells for sale on my website (www.IntellivisionCollector.com)

I had commissioned a Plastic Mold Injection company in early January to fabricate me some steel molds in order for me to be able to produce factory quality (or better) cartridge shells for the Intellivision! I have three designs in the works. The first has been finalized and a production run was made in early June. I have received the final products and I can say that I am nothing but pleased with the outcome!

I currently have 1000 Black shells and 1000 "Smokey Grey" transparent shells in stock. All required screws are included.

I have two other designs currently in the works. One being an original design. Both are in the production stage.

I'm selling these to individuals who want new shells for their homebrew game boards (If you purchased a game board only option - Am I hinting something here? ?), or to Publishers who are tired of buying used games just to clean them up and re-use the old scratched up dirty shells. Let's no longer violate the loose carts in the wild! I know that I have personally trashed over a thousand games just to recycle the cart shells.

Publishers!, Please E-mail me so I can modify your account on the website in order to get you the discounted prices.

IMG_4491.jpg

IMG_4492.jpg

IMG_4493.jpg

IMG_4494.jpg

IMG_4495.jpg

IMG_4496.jpg

IMG_4497.jpg

IMG_4498.jpg

Luc, I know we've had this conversation before, but under no circumstances are you  to let Rev railroad you into accepting "tasteful nudes" of him as payment.

Fool me once....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, cmart604 said:

Luc, I know we've had this conversation before, but under no circumstances are you  to let Rev railroad you into accepting "tasteful nudes" of him as payment.

Fool me once....

Chris! He told me that it would be different this time! He promised!

16 minutes ago, BBWW said:

I have about 2000 commons I will trade 1 for 1....

Well maybe 1900 if Rev still wants all the Burgertime carts.

LOL. Trading for commons won’t pay the bills I now carry for commissioning the molds. :)

Now, If you send nudes to Chris (so he stops begging me for some) I may entertain that deal. ?

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...