IGNORED

What is this game?

llaird

As a kid I had an Atari 400 Computer, and one of the games had a white glove that dropped a white ball from the top of the screen, and as it went down (maybe left and right down a track or something) it would hit different colored paint buckets, and the ball would change color with each paint bucket it hit. I don't even remember the object of the game, or the end result. I cannot remember the name, and have absolutely no clue who made it.

Can anyone help me? I'm trying to build up a collection of the games we had as kids and a system to give to my brother for Christmas, but this game has me stumped. Thanks for any help!

llaird

Cool wish I could find the atari 800 games my family had to give my sister but I think they were all hacks or something Cause I can't find them anywhere. ANYWAY(Went just a bit off topic there) I can't help to much cause uh I to young to remember the 400 but I can help with what I do know about games uh it Sounds like a little kids game,hmmm Maybe a uh paint thing? I Don't know about the whole glove on a track. That jjust uh sounds wierd! But since I've been absolutly no help I'll look for some good 400800 sites for you so I will have helped you

peace out

~J2~

[ 11-04-2001: Message edited by: J2383 ]

Thank you all soooooo much for your help! I've emailed several webmasters of some Atari 8-bit sites and they had no clue. You all rock! And Mario's Other Brother, I emailed you, if you do have that cart I would be happy to buy it from you! If I could find that one, my bro would be so thrilled!

Thanks again!