IGNORED

Graph2fnt

emkay

I took a look at the new slideshow feature when you emailed it to me last week and it all works fine for me. I compiled the example that you included.

Try copying the g2f program folder to your main c-drive and running it from there incase it is due to the path being too long.

Try copying the g2f program folder to your main c-drive and running it from there incase it is due to the path being too long.

Still don't work.

"def7z.exe has stopped working" and "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available" :roll:

and another G2F with new 7Zip 4.62 (exe + dll)

p.s.

for programmers DEFLATER 7z v2.4 with new 7Zip 4.62

http://madteam.atari8.info/uzytki/def7z.7z

example:

def7z dos file.xex

file.xex -> unlimited blocks, last block with RUN ($2e0), blocks with INI ($2e2) not supported, Sparta Dos X file system not supported

file.xex is loaded into buffer [0..$FFFF] and packed area lowest_address..highest_address

g2f_22.12.2008_7zip_4.62.zip

and another G2F with new 7Zip 4.62 (exe + dll)

p.s.

for programmers DEFLATER 7z v2.4 with new 7Zip 4.62

http://madteam.atari8.info/uzytki/def7z.7z

example:

def7z dos file.xex

file.xex -> unlimited blocks, last block with RUN ($2e0), blocks with INI ($2e2) not supported, Sparta Dos X file system not supported

file.xex is loaded into buffer [0..$FFFF] and packed area lowest_address..highest_address

Hmm,

so the deflater does not support any files using extended RAM ?!? If it does, it would be a good tool (I guess) to pack the 128k-1024k tip animations with it... or not ?!? -Andreas Koch.

so the deflater does not support any files using extended RAM ?!? If it does, it would be a good tool (I guess) to pack the 128k-1024k tip animations with it... or not ?!? -Andreas Koch.

it's immposible in this compression method, INFLATE (deflate depacker) need access to all depacked data, it uses their for decompression process

possible if you mount linear RAM into XE/XL (you need 65816)

Hi Folks,

Today I'm trying this tool again and I'm still confused.

What resolution (160x240? 160x200?) must be my BMP file to get a full screen picture in this tool? Now I saw my picture on the left upper side of the window, and the rest is white.

I'm trying to understand this program, but I really don't understand how it works.

This is what I want: I want to creat a nice logo, full screen. I want to create it on my Mac, and then convert it to atari. I guessed this tool is just what I need, but it appears to be too complicated :s

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Marius

Load BMP or PNG or GIF or JPG

Special -> Resize BMP (check / uncheck)

Pixel 2x1, Screen 32 byte -> BMP 128x240

Pixel 1x1, Screen 32 byte -> BMP 256x240

Pixel 2x1, Screen 40 byte -> BMP 160x240

Pixel 1x1, Screen 40 byte -> BMP 320x240

Pixel 2x1, Screen 48 byte -> BMP 192x240 (on TV visible only 168 pixels)

Pixel 1x1, Screen 48 byte -> BMP 384x240 (on TV visible only 336 pixels)

I don't get it. I make a picture with the right resolution, and i want it to be the FULL window. As soon as I load the file it is only a part of the screen.

I see all of my picture, but it is not the full screen.

By the way: 160 x 240.... I guess 240 is the width?

160 width and 240 height...

colour setting depends on the atari screenmode and the picture itselves, so you might try a bit for each picture.

But more than 16 colors for a 2x1 picture are most times not a good base.

For fullscreen you have to set to 48 bytes, but be aware, that on the left and right hand about 3 chars (24 Pixels) are not visible on TV/real machine.

Edited by pps

Marius You can use either 160 wide x 240 high or you can draw your screen at 320x240 for instance in Photoshop, Paintshop Pro (or whichever software you prefer) using two horitonal pixels to simulate the mode, if you choose this latter option, g2f has the "resize bmp" which will half the horizontal resolution so that it imports the 320x240 picture correctly.

Incidentally you can simulate a 2:1 pixel display in Photoshop to drawn in the correct aspect ratio.

• 1 month later...

Continuing on a theme of mine :D

I think this was the first time in G2F I'd deviated from pure sprite overlays. This time the 'skin' & green top use underlays. I got lucky too because my choice of colours fell nicely (without fore-thought!) and the butterfly's hair (Motýl Emanuel) worked through PRIOR 8 instead of 4.

Shame I didn't have anything left over to give Maková panenka blue eyes.

Enjoy,

Mark

MakovaPanenka.zip

post-1822-1233359006_thumb.png

Continuing on a theme of mine :D

I think this was the first time in G2F I'd deviated from pure sprite overlays. This time the 'skin' & green top use underlays. I got lucky too because my choice of colours fell nicely (without fore-thought!) and the butterfly's hair (Motýl Emanuel) worked through PRIOR 8 instead of 4.

Shame I didn't have anything left over to give Maková panenka blue eyes.

Enjoy,

Mark

It's always fun to see typical Czech fairy-tale characters drawn by genuine Englishman. :)

Keep up the good work!

F.

Krtek & Makova Panenka (Krecik & O Makowej Panience in Poland) rulez. As well as "Pohádky z mechu a kapradí" (Bajki z mchu i paproci), "O loupežníku Rumcajsovi" (Rumcajs) and last but not the least: "Rákosníček a jeho rybník" (Wodnik Szuwarek).

But my vote goes to... "A je to!, Pat a Mat" (Sąsiedzi). Those guys rulez always and everywhere!