IGNORED

Atari 2600 Dune Prototype Discovered!

Albert

maybe we can get some dune fans to help keep it as close to an actual dune game as possible and combine with a willing homebrewer and complete it? :-) im sure paul slocrum could do some porting of the movies music? :-) Use adavies still pic technique to add title screen/ maybe a few incendental cinemas during key points in the game? :)

Funny. I was thinking about fixing the placeholder graphics when I saw this post las night & read about it.

Very very interesting. I love hearing about this stuff although my instinct is to say "that's cool" and then never check out the game due to it being incomplete. But still.. I think it's amazing and awesome when something like this comes about. If it has the potential to be finished and is so, that would indeed rock :)

ATTN: Tempest

I found a couple of things in your review that seem to be small errors.

The water gauge starts at 100% and slowly depletes during the course of the game, when it reaches zero Paul dies.  There doesn't appear to be a way to increase the water gauge, but one of the tools may have helped.

It seems that if you run accross enough screens that it refills itself (at least in z26). Basically if you go accross the entire set of different colored backgrounds the water meter resets itself to maximum. (Now as to whether or not its supposed to do that...)

Helicopter Transportation

There are no "helicopters" in Dune. :D The correct term in the Dune universe would be "ornithopter".

Still don't get it.  :?  

My label didn't come from a label mock page, that is my template.

Give them some time CPUWiz.. ;) :lol:

Hmmm...

I got it you wanker... :D

On the real though, didn't Khryssun have a page with mock labels with a proposed Dune label?