IGNORED

Raster Music Tracker - RMT 1.14

raster/c.p.u.

Raster,

Do you know Cubase (atari st/PC)? A graphical environment like Cubase would also be cool to track some new songs.

.....and a little bit off-topic, but do you still have that demo picture you made, I think it's called "the fort" (Hires, PM overlay) and it had your name on it. Can you send me the demo program? I'm very interested.

-----

mux

Raster,

Do you know Cubase (atari st/PC)? A graphical environment like Cubase would also be cool to track some new songs.

If I don't know Cubase, I haven't to do graphical environment like it, ok? Ok, then I must say "No, I don't know Cubase". :D

.....and a little bit off-topic, but do you still have that demo picture you made, I think it's called "the fort" (Hires, PM overlay) and it had your name on it. Can you send me the demo program? I'm very interested.

Ok, here it is. You can try to press Shift 1 or 2 or 3 or 4.

(or Control 1 , 2, 3, 4 ?! :ponder: )

fort320.zip

Hey Emkay, do you ever use Cubase or similar progs on PC to create music?
What's the cause for your question?

Just wondering, you seem to be musically skilled or something, and I'm using Cubase (VST 32) very often, as I am a part-time composer. Very very cool software, and great user interface to track music.

But will you give me an answer or not? :twisted:

To Raster:

Thanx for the great demopic. I really love it, and as it's similar graphics you can make with Graph2fnt. Maybe my first try with G2F will be the import of your Fort picture.

-----

mux

Just wondering, you seem to be musically skilled or something, and I'm using Cubase (VST 32) very often, as I am a part-time composer. Very very cool software, and great user interface to track music.

But will you give me an answer or not?  :twisted:

Yes : No .)

The only MIDI-Sequencer I used, was in a package with my AWE32... I used it for about 10 minutes .... And the only Keyboard I have, is the PC-Keyboard . The most activities I had with Ultra-Tracker in ancient times ;)

Musically skilled? I think, I will never compose a Nr.1 Song...but:

When people are dancing, they listen to the music and still reacting on it. A musician is acting and the music is a reaction of his doing.

So people are moving "after" the beat. The musician is moving "before" the beat. Can you follow my thoughts?

Can Raster (or somebody else) tell me why after conversion of some grayscale tunes some percussion instruments are painted green (on instruments screen) and the are not playable at all ???

Is there any way (proper modification) to work with such an instrument ?

[TATQOO]

Can Raster (or somebody else) tell me why after conversion of some grayscale tunes some percussion instruments are painted green (on instruments screen) and the are not playable at all ???

Is there any way (proper modification) to work with such an instrument ?

[TATQOO]

All I know is that RMT does not support all POKEY features.

Can you just give an example (part of a song) to take a look at it?

Where was this tune from originally anyhow - I remember it from being a loader on an Archinedes demo (Riscdream by Armaxess I think)?

IIRC I came across this excellent tune first in an Amiga-Megademo from 'The Predators' (loader music; the demo itself sucks btw).

By pure accident (zapping ;)) I heard a horrible techno remake of this tune at MTV some weeks ago. It was entitled as 'Silver Surfer'-something (I forgot the rest of the title).

Cheers,

Andre