IGNORED

Asterix NTSC confirmed 100%

CPUWIZ

It's clearly a 10.

I'd say it's as much a 10 as NTSC Obelix is... If there's one case, there's bound to be many more of them, hidden in some storage or floating around in Canada.

Cheers,

Marco

The same could be said about Air Raid. :ponder:

It's clearly a 10.

I'd say it's as much a 10 as NTSC Obelix is... If there's one case, there's bound to be many more of them, hidden in some storage or floating around in Canada.

The same could be said about Air Raid. :ponder:

I think the chance that some obscure company like Men-A-Vision produced a big run of carts, is considerably smaller than Atari producing a tiny first run of a new title. I don't think there are any Atari produced titles that are really a 10. But, of course, this is only a guess.

But I understand that you want to protect the status of your newly acquired 10 :wink:

Cheers,

Marco

Wouldn't you think, considering the shape of the cart (Air Raid), that a considerably large amount of them must have been made. I mean making a mold that complicated for a handful of carts is unlikely, right ? Think about how expensive it still is to have them made.

Ever considered how many weird-shaped Brazilian carts were made by tiny household "companies"? If they could do it, I'm sure the Americans could do the same.

But if you want to lower Air Raid's rarity, that's fine by me. :)

Cheers,

Marco

I fully agree! I just have my doubts about the quantity of Atari produced NTSC titles like Asterix, BMX and Motorodeo. Just like we thought NTSC Obelix was unbelievably rare. It's just a feeling though, not something I can prove.

My list of 10s is pretty short:

Air Raid Men-A-Vision

Atlantis II Imagic

Birthday Mania Personal Computing Co.

Eli's Ladder Simage

Gauntlet Answer

Space Chase monogrammed Apollo

Video Life CommaVid

And maybe Lochjaw (does anyone know for how long this one was available in stores before they pulled it?) and Karate by Ultravision (hey, yet another rare weird shaped case!).

Cheers,

Marco

I fully agree! I just have my doubts about the quantity of Atari produced NTSC titles like Asterix, BMX and Motorodeo. Just like we thought NTSC Obelix was unbelievably rare. It's just a feeling though, not something I can prove.

My list of 10s is pretty short:

Air Raid Men-A-Vision  

Atlantis II Imagic  

Birthday Mania Personal Computing Co.

Eli's Ladder Simage  

Gauntlet Answer  

Space Chase monogrammed Apollo

Video Life CommaVid  

And maybe Lochjaw (does anyone know for how long this one was available in stores before they pulled it?) and Karate by Ultravision (hey, yet another rare weird shaped case!).

Cheers,  

Marco

It's cool to know I have something on your short list of 10's. Complete with box no less! 8)

Doug