IGNORED

A nice find today anyone else find any?

snakeeyesdd

I found a handful of nes and snes games commons but in the best shape, also found something for the sega genesis new in the box called "ACTIVATOR" It looks cool but I have never seen one before, it has 8 peices you put together into a octagon shape and stand inside it and infared beams shoot out from it and you play games with your whole body movement from inside it, anyone have one or know if it is anygood?? :?

Now that I've finally started collecting boxes and boxed 2600 games, I was happy to find 5 boxed commons for $25--and then the guy threw in 5 empty boxes and 2 manuals I didn't have for the hell of it. $5 for a boxed common may sound steep to some, but here on Long Island, that's a steal. Living in a big metro area has its plusses and minuses, for sure.

I found a handful of nes and snes games commons but in the best shape, also found something for the sega genesis new in the box called "ACTIVATOR" It looks cool but I have never seen one before, it has 8 peices you put together into a octagon shape and stand inside it and infared beams shoot out from it and you play games with your whole body movement from inside it, anyone have one or know if it is anygood??  :?

I remember this. It was supposed to be great for games like SFII or Eternal Champions. Don't know if it was actually any good though. Like the PowerGlove it probably sucks. =)