IGNORED

Lynx Developers?

Sauron

Are there any aspiring Lynx developers out there? If so, post here. I'm getting the itch to try my hand and Lynx development again and would like to converse with a few people who are already trying their hand at it.

quote:

posted 03-29-2002 by: Songbird:

I think it would be really cool to make a Lynx game some day.

You think your funny don't ya How many NEW games you got out now? Sounds like Sauron is looking for a job. Got any openings over at Songbird? I know of a few programs you could work on releasing...

Hey, nice to see you here, Carl!

I'm thinking of springing for some Lynx dev hardware sometime in the near future (after I buy me some BSG and ProSE, of course). Have any suggestions on what I should look for?

The good news is you don't need a lot of dev hardware. The emulator is phenomonal for the Lynx, and is probably the best/cheapest way to start developing some code.

Beyond that, the Champ Rally and SIMIS carts have BLL support built in, which means (with a custom cable which I haven't had in stock for almost a year now) you can download games from your PC to the 64KB of Lynx RAM. This is how I got my feet wet, um, 6 years (!) ago.

I do have an Amiga 2000 with the Howard board, but rarely fire it up these days. Everything is on my PC.

Hi guys

I'm currently working as a designer on a new Jaguar project and wondered if there was anything similar going on in the Lynx world i could be apart of. The team i am working with is totally international and all of us working collectivly is great - anyone up for starting a similar project for Lynx?

Darren