IGNORED

Battlesphere

Charlie_

Currently, the only way to get Battlesphere is to pay a small fortune for it on E-bay. But, ScatoLOGIC, the company that publishes the game, has another 50 cartridges to sell and more on the way! So there is light at the end of the tunnel. Rumors are that it will only be a few weeks before they go on sale at a resonable price (these guys have full time jobs and are in the middle of something big, so they don't have the time to fill orders for a little while, this is the only thing delaying release of these cartridges-be patient.) To get info on the game, and also where you will here they when they become available (besides JI2) go here: http://www.battlesphere.com

and for any questions go here: http://www.atarihq.com/interactive/

You think $250 is a lot, check this! Yes, I too desire this cartridge. I waited for many years for it, and then didn't get one when they finally came out Does anyone know how many they made in the first run? I'll bet if they made n cartridges, then I was person n+1 on the list.

--Zero

I'm pretty sure your right about the first run, as far as I know, but I believe the second run was around 100. I come to this conclusion because if I remember correctly, they auctioned off about 50 through Atari.net auctions, and they still have another 50 from the second run to sell. Thunderbird (Doug from 4play/ScataLOGIC), mentioned that they have parts now to make more (third run)...they said they have not had time to auction them off due to responsabilities in their real jobs. They did attempt to start auctioning them off 10-15 at a time on Atari.net, but the server crashed for a couple of days and so to be "fair," they announced all auctions void. I had won, one of those for about $130.00 I think. I never collected. Soon they say. Watch Jaguar Interactive and the Battlesphere.com page and Atari.net auctions on a regular basis and eventually it'll pay off.

[ 09-15-2001: Message edited by: Gunstar ]