IGNORED

MEGA-CONTEST! The Room 34 Adventure Challenge

Room 34

"OK," said the Macigian. "I will give these adventurers two simple visual clues to unlock the secret."[/i]

I still only understand "shift the stripes". Which is what had understood way before.

But it looks like you are limiting that to vertical stripes (which IMO makes even less sense now). And the number of stripes in the second picture doesn't make any sense too, since you can' t divide 20 by 9.

Oh well, I must admit I am totally lost on this puzzle. :(

Ben where are you? Your and my minds where much more compatible. ;)

"OK," said the Macigian. "I will give these adventurers two simple visual clues to unlock the secret."[/i]

I still only understand "shift the stripes". Which is what had understood way before.

But it looks like you are limiting that to vertical stripes (which IMO makes even less sense now). And the number of stripes in the second picture doesn't make any sense too, since you can' t divide 20 by 9.

Don't be so literal! :P

I really wanted to find them all, but I guessed my answer to the challenge at 16 positive id's.

You can guess the answer? :o :o :o

Well... he never said he guessed CORRECTLY. :ponder:

Very true, I just typed something in out of frustration to see what would happen. It was of course wrong.

Chuck

If I never see another Atari box, it would be far too soon. Luckily this won't be a problem, since I've gone blind from staring at my computer screen. 8)

I've identified 100%, but can't figure out the mystery. Nobody else seemed to have trouble here so I'm succeeding in the brute force department and failing in the brains department!

Argh! :x

TJ