IGNORED

someone stole games from me

DeAnges

:( :( I was looking through a list of game titles to see what I wanted most, and I start seeing titles that aren't on my game list, but I know I have bought. So far I've found that Canyon Bomber, Frogs and Flies, Reactor, Arcade Pinball..... I have a feeling I'm gonna find out even more are missing. Lame huh?

no. 2 days ago i typed up a list of all the carts i had at the time. this morning i've been looking over a list online and started realizing... wait, i had that game! but they aren't on my list of what i have now. and i've searched the entire house. they are gone. and an addition to the list of missing. dark cavern and gravitar

no. 2 days ago i typed up a list of all the carts i had at the time. this morning i've been looking over a list online and started realizing... wait, i had that game!  but they aren't on my list of what i have now. and i've searched the entire house. they are gone. and an addition to the list of missing. dark cavern and gravitar

Leave the 2nd window on the first floor unlocked again and it would be a nice touch to have cookies and milk like Santa gets. Ill be over around 1am for Missile Command and E.T. ;)

I know the feeling. There are a number of games that I am positive I have but simply can't find at all. It's quite likely they were put into boxes when I moved last time and simply haven't been looked in yet.

PS are you sure you're not confusing your Have's list with the ROM games you have?

lol... i always lose my games too. i don't think anyone stole them, cause what's nefarious gonna do with 2600 games? lmao. usually i just ask my dad where they are and he goes.

"okay they are in the third drawer down, underneath the dead possum" or some crazy shit like that. he knows like where everything is exactly placed in my room somehow.

Well, I was right when I said that I had a feeling there would be more missing. I am sure of 9. But on a happy note, I found my rf switch and adapter so at least I can play the ones that I still have. :)

I've bought probably 30 carts since I last played so I look forward to finally being able to give them a test run.