IGNORED

Castle Crisis Label Contest

Albert

CastleCrisisContest.gifFans of the classic Atari arcade game Warlords will be pleased to learn that Bryan Edewaard has developed a version for the Atari 5200 titled Castle Crisis. Supporting up to four simultaneous players, Castle Crisis is a fast-paced game where the goal is to see if you can outlast your enemies by destroying their castles while defending your own. Gameplay mechanics and graphics closely match the arcade, with additional gameplay options available, adding variety to an already great game. Before the game goes on sale, AtariAge and Bryan Edewaard have teamed up to sponsor a contest to develop a unique label for Castle Crisis that will grace all copies of the 5200 version of the game sold. The label artwork will also be used for the Castle Crisis manual and box. Visit the Castle Crisis Label Contest page for more information on how to enter!

any labels that use artwork from a previously submitted label will be rejected.

Why is this? If the label in question wasn't actually USED, then what's the problem?

Where is the quote from? I know the rules generally prohbit submitting 50 entries with only the background color changed, but I'm not sure about unused artwork from another contest. Albert?

-Bry

any labels that use artwork from a previously submitted label will be rejected.

Why is this? If the label in question wasn't actually USED, then what's the problem?

Where is the quote from? I know the rules generally prohbit submitting 50 entries with only the background color changed, but I'm not sure about unused artwork from another contest. Albert?

-Bry

From this page.

http://www.atariage.com/features/contests/...s/CastleCrisis/

I'm willing to allow artwork from a previous contest as long as it is from the same individual and the artwork was not selected as the winning entry. Given that both games (Castle Blast and Castle Crisis) involve castles, this is a pretty unique situation. :)

..Al

I ran out of time on this one - school finals and such.

Anyways, here's some rough mockup drafts of where I was going to go with my label... not nearly where I had imagined it... but oh well. It has been scaled down to post on the web. (The color one was colored after the rescale... for quick reference - which is why the quality is so poor.)

k thx