IGNORED

bsg on e-bay

jagpaul

Hmmmmmm.......wonder how much I could make renting out my BS for $20 a month :) - With $600 credit hold pending return :D

That's pretty cool you came up with that idea. :) I'd been thinking the same thing for months about one of jaysmith2000's VR units. Only, I'd give him a deposit of five grand or so and pay for the appropriate ins, etc.

Mind you this was before I found out someone offered $10,000.00 to buy one. :o

Now, the meager amount I dreamt up seems a little flaky. ;)

I think T-bird is still pissed that he got booted from here.  It's a shame because he's stopped production on just about everything.  He was working on something "BIG" too.....  Argh!

Jason

I don't get over to JI2 very often at all but got there this morn and saw that Tbird is still very upset, posting messages about trolls, harassment and the ruined Jag scene. Seems apparent Scatalogic won't be releasing any more BSG's.

Tis a shame, not just for those who want to own and play the game, but for Tbird himself. Sorry to see him feel this way as he really sounds bitter. He may be totally justified in the way he feels (I'm not aware of all the goings on that have transpired and don't really want to know) but its sad to see someone who gave so much to the community feel the way he does.

Mendon

I wasnt arround for his final days here, but I dont think it would be unfair of me to say that he brought all his troubles on himself.

I don't totally disagree with you at all, Tyrant; on the other hand I don't think any parties are totally unsoiled, myself included. Maybe I shouldn't have posted my comment at all as I'm sure it doesn't do the members or AA itself any good to keep opening up that part of history. If I'm out of line or offended anyone, I apologize.

I was mainly just commenting on:

A) the departure of Scatologic is a loss for those that wanted to experience excellent Jag products

B) that its got to be hard to carry that much bitterness around with you. Life can't be alot of fun if the mere mention of something sets off your anger button and raises your blood pressure threefold.

Not pointing a finger at or blaming anyone; just a sad situation.

Mendon

Yes, I'm sure he wants his own BS network when he's buying and reselling copies left and right. :roll:

Doesn't matter, though, I've become so thoroughly disgusted with this that you guys have just lost another member of the community.

Have a nice day.

Yes, I'm sure he wants his own BS network when he's buying and reselling copies left and right.  :roll:  

Doesn't matter, though, I've become so thoroughly disgusted with this that you guys have just lost another member of the community.

Have a nice day.

I dont see what you are getting so upset about :roll:

Just because the BSG prices are increasing? or people buying multiple copies?