IGNORED

Towers II

krupkaj

Well I got further into the game. Thanks for the hints guys, but it really wasn't that door I meant. It's not like those hidden doors with the l's it's just a golden door where none of the keys I have right now fits. But I found another door which I couldn't open before. Now I#m back at playing and it is cool. I love that game......

Found all this teleport mirrors now and am confused hehe....

Well back to the game

Peter

One question for all those playing Towers 2 currently. Anyone know where to find the spell that you get after Levitation and before the Aura of Death? I'm playing the game through for the second time(and it has been a long time so I don't remember much from the first time) and I have never been able to locate where the spell is that goes there. (Hopefully someone here knows what I'm talking about :ponder: ).

well Good luck my friend  ;)  

I do not remenber exactly how I've been in this game so I can't  help out, and I'm sure you'd refuse my help anyway   :wink:

Je ne refuse rien :-)

No but it's really cool now that I progress again. I like that one. If only I didn't have to learn fot university...arghhh

Peter