IGNORED

Latest Atari 2600 Reviews

robsterman

The NEW Robside has its latest review...

Dogshit and Diamonds.

Personally, the Robterman liked the original. Howver, the concept of scratching through the poop to obtain those nuggets was an interesting concept. Also, in the mode of the Mr. Do arcade game, if you do find a diamond, you get a "free game".

Rating=80/100

Unflushable Turd

The Robsterman finds this game strangely addictive.  However, the impossibility of flushing the turd does lower the rating a bit.  And yet, the cameo of Mario in his plumber's garb is a nice touch.

Rating=870/100

:? Who let you out of your cage and fed you after midnight :?

32-in-1

This cartridge is not 32 different games at all, but 32 version of the same game – a boring space shooter.

Ranking = 50/100

:lol:

ROBSTER MAN YOU SUCK GO TO HELL!!!

actually hell is too nice for you go to ummm.... AFGAHNISTAN!! YEES!

Now now now... Let's not let this degenerate into petty name calling. If we all ignore him he'll go away like he did last time.

Tempest

uh, I put it in and I get freeway. again, I get fishing derby. Make some sense, will you?

Probably "it" was overextended by the ultra-complex instruction manual and the even more difficult way of changing the game?

No, most likely "it" just tried on an emulator, proving again how stupid "it" is. :roll:

BTW: Please stop quoting "it". :)

uh, I put it in and I get freeway. again, I get fishing derby. Make some sense, will you?

Probably "it" was overextended by the ultra-complex instruction manual and the even more difficult way of changing the game?

No, most likely "it" just tried on an emulator, proving again how stupid "it" is. :roll:

BTW: Please stop quoting "it". :)

Somehow I never really understand what's going on...