IGNORED

All-New Robsterman Puzzle

robsterman

Actually, Mattie, that is not wehat happened.

You spouted your mouth off, saying that you were this great designer because you coded for a whole THREE YEARS and you derved some respect. And anyone who could not give it to you was wrong.

Then, because the Robsterman made you cry, you threw a hissy fit, and asked the mods to ban the Robsterman.

About you throwing a hissy fit? Yep, history is repeating itself.

What? You mean nobody has answered the latest Robsterpuzzle?

Are you kidding me?

You know what the worst part about your inability to use pronouns correctly is? Robsterman isn't even a good name. It's not funny or clever. It sounds like something a sad and lonely loser thinks a cool guys name might be.

As for Matt, he has proved himself to be a great asset to the Atari community with the Protos page and an all around good guy here on the boards. Beside crowning yourself King Douchebag, what have you done?

Your reviews are useless because you get the info wrong and you instigate thread battles. Piss off, why don't you spend time on your own boards with that thriving community you lead? Why come here if there's so much action on your own boards?

Oh so sad... So very very sad...

This is the last comment on making on this because this is what Robbie does. He makes things up and tries to pass them off as facts and waits for the other guy to get all upset. So sad...

You spouted your mouth off, saying that you were this great designer because you coded for a whole THREE YEARS and you derved some respect. And anyone who could not give it to you was wrong.

Coded WHAT for a whole three years? Cypher? I coded that on and off for about 4 months and moved onto other things because it wasn't shaping up the way I wanted it to. I don't recall ever saying I was a great game desinger. Perhaps you'd like to show some proof of these statments? Oh of course you can't (see my above comments)...

Did I ever tell you guys about the time Robbie said he was one phone call away from getting me kicked out of college because quote "He knew people over there". The funny thing was I graduated over a year before he made those comments! He didn't even have the right university! So sad...

Then there was the time when he said that a bunch of AA members called up his office and tried to make his boss fire him. Then he demanded an apology and threatened to have the FBI (or was it CIA?) arrest the people responsible (which is kinda a hard thing to do since no one called his boss in the first place). So very sad...

Then there was the time... Ok you get the picture...

Then, because the Robsterman made you cry, you threw a hissy fit, and asked the mods to ban the Robsterman.

:_( :P

Actually if I recall there were a number of people asking you to be banned because you're an idiot. :dunce: And as you can see you weren't banned because the Al's have infinetly more paitence than I. However even their paitence has limits...

It's been fun Robbie, but now the adults have to discuss grownup things. Go on home now, I'm sure your hoards of loyal Robstermen are waiting for you :lolblue:

Tempest

Hmmm.  Another attention seeking topic started by our new 'friend'.

He's not our new "friend," he's our old "friend." He's been around here since at least May of 2001. He always seems to go out of his way to stir up trouble, no matter what year it is.

Some people could say the same thing about me, but at least I'm trying not to be such a pain in the a$$, although I do like to spread my doom propaganda because I love end of the world info, even if it's probably B.S.:

http://johntitor.strategicbrains.com/Copyr...yrightProof.cfm

You know what the worst part about your inability to use pronouns correctly is?  Robsterman isn't even a good name.  It's not funny or clever.  It sounds like something a sad and lonely loser thinks a cool guys name might be.

Funny...it reminds me of "the Shermanator" in American Pie. This dude is like gollum...schizoid. I graduated over 10 years ago...I hope he doesn't call my college!

:ponder:

It's Christmas at Ground Zero

There's music in the air

The sleigh bells are ringin' and the carolers are singin'

While the air raid sirens blare

The button has been pressed

The radio just let us know

That this is not a test

Everywhere the atom bombs are droppin'

It's the end of all humanity

No more time for last minute shoppin'

It's time to face your final destiny

Well, it's Christmas at Ground Zero

There's panic in the crowd

We can dodge debris while we trim the tree

Underneath a mushroom cloud

(siren)

You might hear some reindeer on your rooftop

Or Jack Frost on your windowsill

But if someone's climbin' down your chimney

You better load your gun and shoot to kill

Oh, it's Christmas at Ground Zero

And if the radiation level's okay

I'll go out with you and see the all new

Mutations on New Year's Day

Just seconds left to go

I'll duck and cover with my yuletide lover

Underneath the mistletoe

Now the missiles are on their way

What a crazy fluke we're gonna get nuked

On this jolly holiday

What a crazy fluke we're gonna get nuked

On this jolly holiday

:P

I'm confused, how does my answering a post waste your time?

You are trying to answer something that will not understand you. I know and you should know too. Any replies are therefore just worthless.

"It" is a troll, and with every reply we are feeding "it", making its preposterous ego even bigger.

I'm confused, how does my answering a post waste your time?

You are trying to answer something that will not understand you. I know and you should know too. Any replies are therefore just worthless.

"It" is a troll, and with every reply we are feeding "it", making its preposterous ego even bigger.

OK, feel free to skip my replies, thereby saving you some time :)

OK, feel free to skip my replies, thereby saving you some time :)

Hm, should I put you on ignore then too? :ponder: :)

Sure, go nuts. I'm done with this, not sure why it turned into a pissing contest since I have no beef with you, but if my replying to a post you didn't make somehow bothers you, do whatever you like.

Have a nice day, I have to get back to work.

Sure, go nuts.  I'm done with this, not sure why it turned into a pissing contest since I have no beef with you, but if my replying to a post you didn't make somehow bothers you, do whatever you like.

Oops, I think you got me completely wrong. I was just kidding! :D

Got me this time? :)

Sure, go nuts.  I'm done with this, not sure why it turned into a pissing contest since I have no beef with you, but if my replying to a post you didn't make somehow bothers you, do whatever you like.

Oops, I think you got me completely wrong. I was just kidding! :D

Got me this time? :)

My mistake, sorry for the confusion :) I misinterpreted the smileys.