IGNORED

more Jaguars on JagLink

VidGameKing

No. Jaglink is two-way only. specifically for connecting only two Jaguars at a time. The Catbox adapter has the catnet which differs from the Jaglink in that it is actually a local area network with theoretically up to 32 Jaguars I believe...the game AirCars supports upto 8 and Battlesphere up to 16, but with 2 people to a console (pilot&gunner), up to 32 people can play. Catnet and Jaglink are definately supported by both Aircars and Battlesphere, I've heard that Doom is playable through the RS232 port via a null modem (on the catbox) cable instead of the catnet.It works with Jaglink as well.

Jaglink:Two Jaguars, two copies of the game and ONE Jaglink kit (comes with all you need) are needed.

Catbox: Two (or more) Catboxes and two (or more) Jaguars&games are needed. Plus proper cables.

Supporting Titles:

Aircars

Battlesphere

Doom

So far...

[ 02-12-2002: Message edited by: Gunstar ]

The Catbox adapter has the catnet which differs from the Jaglink in that it is actually a local area network with theoretically up to 32 Jaguars I believe...the game AirCars supports upto 8 and Battlesphere up to 16,

Thunderbird has stated in the past that Battlesphere could theoretically do up to 32 consoles, but they could only guarntee 16 (supposedly, that was the biggest test network).

In real life, the current BS Network is 10 at once, done at Atari Jaguar Festival 2K1: Beyond Tempest!