IGNORED

TRON Special Edition DVD set

Adrian M

Yep, you're right. 56K sucks, region 2 sucks, having all the cool jag stuff / people over there sucks.

Btw livinabin, you know Rag Freak in Brighton? My fave shop for a quick spending spree

I liked Brighton, I'm stuck out here in the 'countryside' *ironic laugh*. Basically means all the pubs are crap and you have to walk a mile to the station before you can get anywhere good.

Yes, my life sucks

Still, I have a Jag to play with, I can take out my frustrations on OP code.

Stone

quote:

Yep, you're right. 56K sucks, region 2 sucks, having all the cool jag stuff / people over there sucks.

Btw livinabin, you know Rag Freak in Brighton? My fave shop for a quick spending spree

I liked Brighton, I'm stuck out here in the 'countryside' *ironic laugh*. Basically means all the pubs are crap and you have to walk a mile to the station before you can get anywhere good.

Yes, my life sucks

Still, I have a Jag to play with, I can take out my frustrations on OP code.

Stone

You think *you're* in a bad geological position, think of poor little me! Stuck out here on the tundra of Sweden (OK, I admit, it's not that bad but we do have a thin layer of snow outside as I speak). You in the UK have quite a lot of cool stores, take CEX for instance, their retro-exhibition in central London rules. That is the closest to heaven I've been yet. Also, You people have got quite a few good regional developers, Rare for instance. Everything they touch seems to turn to pure gold! What has Sweden got? Digital Illusions a few years back (Pinball dreams/fantasies) but nothing really good these days. That pretty much shows our position in the hi-tech world. For instance, right now I'm online using an ISDN modem that would fit right into the retro-section. However, I'm hoping to get a 10Mb cable-modem this fall.

hehe yeah, rag freak is cool.

I never knew there were so many shades of black

So where are u in UK?

Kent. Too far for a quick trip / wild cash-usage frenzy in the North Lanes, too close for a weekend (what I did last Nov, with parents). Works for me; twas basically a case of "we're going shopping; you have your cashcard, meet you here in 4 hours" lol!

As for Sweden, ok you could be closer in, but as (technically) non-adults it's hard to get around a lot in the UK. I know for a fact I wouldn't be let out to CEX (too far away) and unless there's places to shop in your area it's nigh-on impossible to get any new games or anything. I only subsist because of the people I know who sell stuff over the Net.

Still, point taken, Sweden is probably more of a hole than here...better if you like "clean air" and all that sorta stuff, hehe.

Stone

Stone> Clean air.. Forests... Burn it all down I say!

As for Your age problem, well, nothing much to be done but wait, is there? I don't have that problem since I am a legitimite nerd who is an adult, has a driver's licence but still stays indoor on a beautiful day (with lots and lots of fresh air) playing old, worn-out games. Therefore I much prefer the smog and hefty prices of London as opposed to this frozen rain-forest (with the *!#" FRESH AIR)!

quote:

Originally posted by Pocket Universe:

How come You Americans get all the fun? Your DVD releases way surpass the ones over here (so naturally I import at disgusting prices), You get all the cool hardware releases months before us europeans whilst all we get here is bad weather and a slow internet connection! THERE IS NO JUSTICE!!!

This happens to Americans too, mostly from the Japanese side of things, well, video and systems anyway...I don't care about most of their movies and such. But it also happens when we want to get something European...it's not our fault the rest of the world doesn't put out anything good that we would have to get upset over like you...

bye the way...TRON? Special DVD edition? Yeah, I got that. Had it for like a month. I've watched they entire disc on the X-BOX. Although I played Battlesphere for about four straight hours last night.No DC ro XB at all!

[ 02-13-2002: Message edited by: Gunstar ]

quote:

From Gunstar:

But it also happens when we want to get something European...it's not our fault the rest of the world doesn't put out anything good that we would have to get upset over like you...

bye the way...TRON? Special DVD edition? Yeah, I got that. Had it for like a month. I've watched they entire disc on the X-BOX. Although I played Battlesphere for about four straight hours last night.No DC ro XB at all!

You're simply evil aren't You Mr. Top Gun?

Oh well, I'll just have to go out and breathe some of the lovely, fresh, Swedish air (clinically free from anything cool).

As a wise Cartman once said: "I hate You guys"

quote:

Originally posted by Pocket Universe:

You're simply evil aren't You Mr. Top Gun?

Oh well, I'll just have to go out and breathe some of the lovely, fresh, Swedish air (clinically free from anything cool).

As a wise Cartman once said: "I hate You guys"