IGNORED

Atari Jaguar Items Wanted...

Clint Thompson

Still on the look-out for several Jaguar related items that I need to add to my collection. If anyone has any of the following I would be willing to buy it or trade something for it? depends on your interests! (everyone knows what they want!)

::

needed in no particular order::

Hardshell Jaguar Rental Case

Jaguar Voice Modem

Atari Jaguar Wrist Watch (I'd wear that bad boy)

Soft Jaguar Case/Attatche

Some Jag Pens.... misc. Game Posters/Mini posters.

Let me know what ya got and maybe we can work something out? Jagcube@prodigy.net

Thanks,

Clint

Hi there.

That hard-case rental case (one "case" too many, isn't there ), are there any pictures of that? I have the Swedish leather carry-case and I'm wondering if there is a difference between mine and the one that You're looking for.

The text on it (which is probably quite odd for somebody not speaking Swedish) is "Jaguar 64 bit Hyrmaskin" meaning "Jaguar 64 bit Rental machine" then it has the "text-and-eyes" - logo in big print. Inside there's space for two controllers, the main unit (being firmly attatched to the case itself), the power supply and the cables. Quite nifty little thing.

• 2 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by Clint Thompson:

needed in no particular order::

Hardshell Jaguar Rental Case

Jaguar Voice Modem

Atari Jaguar Wrist Watch (I'd wear that bad boy)

Soft Jaguar Case/Attatche

Some Jag Pens.... misc. Game Posters/Mini posters.

I don't have most of that stuff, but I use the eyes mug all the time...

Are you referring to a hardshell rental case for the Jaguar systems or for cartridges? GoAtari.com has the cart cases listed and the soft attache case listed.

JCART-J CASE FOR RENTAL CARTS - (GAME BOX) 1.29

JP019 PROMO JAG ATTACHE CASE BLACK W/EYE 33.95

JP010 PROMO JAG MAGIC MUG:EYES APPEAR/BLK 9.95

I wouldn't sell or trade either of my Phylon Jaguar Voice Modems unless the person buying promised to "test" it out with my other one once in a while. Even then, I'm not sure.

I would love to have someone to play with over my voice modems. I haven't had any luck getting someone to play with yet. No one would have to buy or trade for it to play on one... as long as we could set something up.

Indianapolis is where I'm at....

Ah yes, the city that had to pay $318,000 in lawyer fees to the video game industry for trying to ban minors from playing violent video games in public places.

_THANK GOD! FINALLY, VIDEOGAMES GET A WIN_

Sorry. Back to Jaguar stuff, I 'spose.

Yeah, the Jag Voice Modems have distance problems. I'd have to hook up with someone... maybe in a hotel at something like a JagFest event, or a game night of some sort, but it could eventually happen.

Any chance The Midwest Classic event could set up something like that? It hasn't worked with two phone lines in the same house so... I don't know how you'd set it up. Any ideas?

quote:

Yeah, the Jag Voice Modems have distance problems. I'd have to hook up with someone... maybe in a hotel at something like a JagFest event, or a game night of some sort, but it could eventually happen.

Any chance The Midwest Classic event could set up something like that? It hasn't worked with two phone lines in the same house so... I don't know how you'd set it up. Any ideas?

Well, we are going to be holding the event at the same hall as we held Jagfest at. We *might* have phone jacks in there, and if so, it *might* be possible to call from upstairs to one...

Or from my house to the MC, although I don't know who would do that seeing as how I don't think I'll be at home during it.

Something to think about!