IGNORED

PC - Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb

Uncle Duke

I just recieved this game as a Christmas present from a friend. Its pretty cool, I love the fighting in it, because it keeps very close to the movies sort of theatrical fighting style. Your hat can even fall off during the fights, how cool is that?

I'm having a little trouble with the first artifact though. I'm in a big cave/chamber room where this diamond or whatever it is, is on this center island and locked up. Water surrounds the island and this bigass crocodile is swimming around keeping me from doing a whole lot of swimming. During one of my short trips under water I did see a passage way leading inside the small island platform, and I had to cut it with vines with my machete, but by the time I got out my machete and 'unstuck' because the game sadly has some sticking problems around corners and walls, Jaws' cousin Aligator got me. That wasnt too cool.

So I think I know what I have to do.

What did everyone else think of this game? Good/Bad, does it get any better from the level I'm on right now?