IGNORED

What RPGs tell us about Japanese society...

RCmodeler

- If you're a "hero" and saving the world, walking into strangers' homes and raiding their closets, drawers, and chests is perfectly acceptable.

- For heroines, the less armor and more skin revealed, the better. Your heroine will be magically protected from vicious skin-splitting wounds.

- All religions, except those that embrace nature, are false and led by corrupt men.

Go ahead and add more observations...

there is nothing wrong with stereotyping!!!! hellI think racial profiling is okay too! It's fact in East oakland most crimes are done by African-American people!

also I like FPS because I like the feeling of blowing sombody's head off and seeing their life-less body fall to the ground and start going into post-mortum muscle sesures! ohh yeah the more horific detail the better!!!!!

there is nothing wrong with stereotyping!!!! hellI think racial profiling is okay too! It's fact in East oakland most crimes are done by African-American people!

Albert said no flaming ... Albert said no flaming ... :ponder:

I was only responding to the coment on sterotyping. I'm not going to carry the subject on any further than my response.

And look! there are three replys that have nothing to do with the subject matter!

I think RPGs also tell us that the Japaneese like american culture. Look at how many american things are in a Non-US released RPG!!!!

- If you're a "hero" and saving the world, walking into strangers' homes and raiding their closets, drawers, and chests is perfectly acceptable.

- For heroines, the less armor and more skin revealed, the better.  Your heroine will be magically protected from vicious skin-splitting wounds.

- All religions, except those that embrace nature, are false and led by corrupt men.

Go ahead and add more observations...

Good lord, I hear this crap all the time. Just read RPG World and be done with it. :roll:

Man, I thought they hit an all time low when the 2600 had that Beat it and Eat it game. I thought THAT was the all time most disgusting concept. I am more depressed that the bar has been lowered again. Soon I expect a game will come out that you get style point by the way you get down with barnyard animals.

goosestep into the ocean, you little nazi fuck.

Bliss Time! :love:

Aww... what about the hairy Tribble Bunny? What else you got?

Whenever that Final Fantasy X-2 commercial comes on with the girls singing.. I can't stop watching! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??? Wait.. absolutely nothing. Them fake CGI chicks is HOT! :love:

I bought XXX

Actually it is titled BMX XXX. I got the game recently for $9 at Gamestop. It has a lot of profanity and some of the stunts are hard to perform. The game can be funny at times and some of the scenary is nicely done. I like the game for $9 but I hate to think that someone had to spend $50 at one point to get this game. It is not worth $50.

I bought XXX

Actually it is titled BMX XXX. I got the game recently for $9 at Gamestop. It has a lot of profanity and some of the stunts are hard to perform. The game can be funny at times and some of the scenary is nicely done. I like the game for $9 but I hate to think that someone had to spend $50 at one point to get this game. It is not worth $50.

yeah whatever, i dont play it. I only bought it because I thought it would be funny to own