IGNORED

Good day atari hunting!

kyle

This morning i went to a flea markets about a hour and hafe from my house and i had some nice fiinds!

ATARI VIDEO CUBE!!!!!!

Snoopy and the red baron!

Sorcerer's Apprentice

Artillary Duel

Ghostbusters (blue label)

Dodger cars

Mario Bros

Air Raiders (white end label)

And dare you ask what i paid ??? $5.00 FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!

Then i stoped by a video game store on the way back home that sometimes has atari games and picked up Bermuda Triangle and Dragonfire for $6.00.

I have a three county area in NC WAYNE JOHNSTON and WAKE that i have hit regularly for the last two years. I have about 200 atari games and i found about 80% of them in those countys. About todays finds. Last weekend i was at a flea market in Johnston county and a family had a booth sat up with some NES and SNES carts and other stuff. Well i asked them if they had any atari games? The woman said they had a big box at home in the attic and they would bring them next saturday (today) So anyway i got up this morning and me and my wife made the hour and a hafe trip over there not really thinking the woman would bring the games. But she did! She had a box with about 30 games 8 of which i didn't have video cube being one. I asked how much for the 8 and to my shock she said $5.00! :D ATARIPTBULL i can try to figure out how to take a pic of the games with my webcam and post it here i guess? I dont have a digital camera.

Just got back from the flea market at the mall myself and returned with:

Kangaroo, Air Raiders, Challenge, Pitfall (blue), Space Cavern (blue), phoenix, Swordquest:Fireworld, Star Wars! The Empire Strikes Back, one-on-one basketball (7800), and Robinhood/Sirlancealot doubleender. :)

On average it was about 3-4 dollars per cartridge, canadian. About the cheapest I find around here. Must go back again next week. ;)

--

Mord

Pretty good weekend here the following:

Panasonic 3DO FZ10 system w/ 3 games

1 Wario World Cart for for the Virtual Boy (Actually set it up for the 1st time WICKED COOL!!!)

1 Wico 2600 Ball top 2 button contoller

and the best part:

After chatting with the gentleman I was purchasing thses items from he threw in a boxed 2600 Vader system controllers and all for FREE. :D

Was very stoked and will definately visit him again. 8)

Hunting here in the New York area has collapsed in the last two months. The shop where I used to go get games for $3-4 a piece is now charging $10 a piece, regardless of whether it's ET or Eli's Ladder (OK, they don't have Eli; I just wish they did). Any local ads I track down selling Ataris invariably want 100 bucks for a system and 15 commons. All this has changed in the last 2 months and now I'm fed up with trying to find local stuff. :x