IGNORED

Looking Good!!! ; )

Eduardo

Hi Eduardo, welcome to AtariAge!

quote:

Ask not what AtariAge can do for you...

ask what you can do for AtariAge!

Heh. We're basically looking to fill any holes that currently exist in the rarity guides as far as the Graphics and ROMs are concerned: Cartridge Scans, Manuals (for systems other than the 2600 at the moment), Boxes, Screenshots, etc. This also includes label variations that we may have missed. Also, there's various information in the database that is not yet complete, such as Programmers, the Year a game was released, and so forth. Not that we'll ever have complete information for Programmers, but we can certainly try!

And of course we're always looking for feedback on how to improve the site and for new features we can add! We have a long list of items we'll be adding to the site over time, but we'd love to hear from the community and see what they want!

Thanks!

..Al

• 10 years later...

We're basically looking to fill any holes that currently exist in the rarity guides as far as the Graphics and ROMs are concerned: Cartridge Scans, Manuals (for systems other than the 2600 at the moment), Boxes, Screenshots, etc. This also includes label variations that we may have missed. Also, there's various information in the database that is not yet complete, such as Programmers, the Year a game was released, and so forth. Not that we'll ever have complete information for Programmers, but we can certainly try!

I don't know about anyone else, but this is exactly what I want. :)

What frightful necromancers.

What, for resurrecting this old ass thread? I did so once earlier this week- actually from a google search for "donkey kong 5200" which brought me to a ten year old, very interesting AA thread. So that made me curious. The beginning of this thread really makes this site seem like a labor of love, I'm glad it made it!

• Like 1