IGNORED

HOMESOFT is gone - anyone have any of the disk images?

Bryan

i've got 243 Homesoft game disks (42.6Mb uncompressed) and i think that's the entire collection; if enough people want, i can drop 'em to a place on me web server as long as everyone promises to be gentle since it's not got a massive amount of bandwidth...? It'd only be a temp measure, but if someone wants them all to recreate the site elsewhere...? =-)

Mine are all on our web server here, i won't post the link publicly because i don't have a massive amount of bandwidth available - i'll send it to people who PM, which gives me a way to judge how much of a battering our box is taking. =-)

To kheffington and TMR,

It would be great if you can post the files in a website so we can download.  

Thanks,

Don

I have a 3 CD set that is supposed to contain all of the files available on the Holmes website plus more. I have attached the readme file from CD 1 to this post.

CD 1 is 580 MB and contains over 6000 atr files, mostly games.

CD 2 is 647 MB and contains around 20,000 files. Files from ANALOG and ANTIC along with programs and languages for Atari. Also some Atari ST files.

CD 3 is 641 MB and contains a lot bbs files, etc.

As I am sure you can appreciate, I do not have the webspace for all of this and the bandwidth it would end up consuming.

I am willing to provide copies to someone who does. Or if you really want copies of these disks, PM me. I would be willing to make copies of the 3 CDs for anyone that wants them. No charge, but you would need to provide 3 blank CDs and a prestamped self-addressed mailer for their return to you.

post-919-1075861253_thumb.jpg

• 15 years later...