IGNORED

"I'm not paying $5. I will pay $3.50 for priority mail

RCmodeler

I was under the impression from the description of this group that it was intended for listing and showing off auctions.

I suggest a new group be created called "Auction Piss & Moans". That way this stuff can be kept seperate for the sake of the people who don't care.

Of course what I really wonder is, if everyone is so god damned unhappy with ebay, then why don't they just cancel their accounts. Problem solved.

Well...first off you do have a right to your own shipping. And second of all he doesn't have the right to set his own prices. However, that doesn't mean he can't suggest a lower price or perhaps at least ask if you willing to ship via a different method altogether.

However, it is $3.85 for Priority..and not $3.50...

And...you can send about 6 carts at least in one Priority Mail box for that single $3.85 price. I know..because I have done it several times.

So...I think him asking $3.85 for Priority for all 3 games in one box is reasonable...and shouldn't be considered putting you out.

If you want to compensate for that...then simply increase the minimum starting bid and use the auction itself to compensate for the losses. If you can't compete..then perhaps Ebay isn't the game you should be playing..

there..I finally couldn't hold this any longer...

:roll:

RC,

I think neg em... Fu¢k it... I'm tired of this piss and moan shit about shipping charges being to high. I may had been more courteous before, but the more I hear about it, the more it really irritated me. If the charges are listed, they can kiss my brown eye. I don't get people, and I have a BS in psychology. This really shows how messed up and egocentric stupid peopel ar when they try and knock down shipping charges from a seller and try to set their own rates...

Brad

If you want to compensate for that...then simply increase the minimum starting bid and use the auction itself to compensate for the losses. If you can't compete..then perhaps Ebay isn't the game you should be playing..

Well if the buyer can't pay a listed shipping fee, even if it high, ebay isn't the game they should be playing...

It's no excuse saying that it costs a certain amount to mail it, when his fees are listed. He charges this amount. If he wants to give a slight discount.. If its 5 a piece and they ordered 3 items... If he says shipping will be 10 they ought to be happy because it's 5 less than what they are obliged to pay since they BID on it.

Brad

How about we  just lock this one off the start..... I don't see it going anywhere good. :|

When does it ever? He's just trying to start everyone fussing about shipping costs. It's getting old.

Hopefully this will stop now. :)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.p...p=523163#523163

How about we  just lock this one off the start..... I don't see it going anywhere good. :|

When does it ever? He's just trying to start everyone fussing about shipping costs. It's getting old.

Hopefully this will stop now. :)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.p...p=523163#523163

So have we seen the end of theaveng/troy/rcmodeler?