IGNORED

Oh yeah baby!

jetset

I've wanted Alien Brigade ever since I got the lightgun for me 7800 but they were going for too much money (at least more than I wanted to spend)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEBWN:IT

I could care less for the rest of the carts...I got em all. I might get my feet wet selling on Ebay once they arrive or possibly see if anyone here would make me an offer on 'em.....maybe I can get a few bucks back on the sale!

Sundays are the best days to get good deals as a buyer!!!

Nice score.  I had that one on my watch list all week.  The price really shot up in the last minute, but it still was dirt cheap.  My snipe was just too low.

Yeah I saw that you bid too. I used to bitch and moan about snipers, but I do it too now otherwise I wind up losing. My only hesitancy is with the seller, this is his first ever sale....all of his feedback are as the buyer. But, hopefully he'll be eager to please!

It's been a while since I got a good deal. This one was nice. 8)

jetset,

I would have bid more, but the seller did not answer the email that I sent him.  I asked if the games were U.S. versions or PAL and he decided not to respond.

I emailed too, but not until there was only 30 mins. left in the auction.

The auction does state all the games are working, and since he is in NC, if they aren't NTSC then he is a deceptive seller and I got took.

If they arrive and they are pal, I'll be out $30 bucks and chalk it up to experience....the seller will definetly get a big fat negative, and I'll file a complaint with ebay for what it's worth.

I'll keep you guys posted......

Hey, well still no reply about the Pal/NTSC question, BUT....

The seller sent an automated ebay email that the games were sent out today (usps priority), and he left me a (positive) feedback.

My guess is since most of his feedback is buying kiddie items, he probably stumbled on these at a closeout store or garage sale, decided to sell them and has no clue what the hell the difference is between NTSC and PAL anyway....

:ponder: