IGNORED

I have a question... should I open this game...

BTHOTU

well, if you don't want to have any fun with it, leave it sealed. If you want to play it, open it. If it's eating away at you, buy a used game.

Besides -- if I came across a brand new Atari Karts, I'd open it and play it. It's not like I'm ever going to actually sell any of my Jaguar stuff and it's not going to do me any good just sitting there in the box, so I would play it.

Shouldn't be that hard of a decision. :D

Give yourself a good kick in the rear and open it.

I can sort of sympathise with this, after all, the Atari we know is no longer, and just think, sealed inside that box is vintage Atari factory air! I've got a sealed Bruce Lee game for my 800XL. I know the game, probably got it on another disk, if not emulator image, but I can't bring myself to open it. The box is even slightly crushed, it's just irrational.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"I can sort of sympathise with this, after all, the Atari we know is no longer, and just think, sealed inside that box is vintage Atari factory air! "

Ohhh mi gawd!! That poor cartridge is in there with the very air that Jack Tremmell walked in and spoke in....!

... get that cartridge out quick!! It may be too late!!

Well I have a mint, uncrushed and sealed Atari Karts, and Fight for Life.. 2 games I have only seen once, and wanted to play! :) ARGH!

I plan to keep them sealed and find an already open copy. Just think in 60 Yrs time when my grandkids inherit their crazy grandfathers Jag Collection, they should have something worth a mint.. hopefully :)

And as I have access to an EPROM writer, I have simply burnt the Atari Karts image to some blank EPROMS and am in the process of sacrificing a donor card so I can play it.. the bloody EPROMS cost me more than the Atari Karts boxed game itself, but at least I can reuse them to try any other sealed games I have... It's just like having a REALLY awkward flash cart :)

LOL, games are made to be played and not to sitting on a darn shelve. If you don't won't to play a game then don't buy it. I now know why I can't find certian games for some of my systems because some darn collectors has them sitting on a shelve collecting dust! :x

Hey, don't buy FD games when they are released if you're just going to collect them and not play them. A gamer may want to purchase them to play them and can't play them because some darn collectors got them for nothing :!: Oops, I mean just to complete their collection of games. :roll:

After read this I might just finish off GORF pluz and keep it for myself to play, hehehe, that way I know it's being played over and over again. But I will release GORF pluz poster I made for the game release for the collectors to collect, hahaha... :twisted:

Terance Williams (The Graphics Man)

FORCE Design

LOL, games are made to be played and not to sitting on a darn shelve. If you don't won't to play a game then don't buy it. I now know why I can't find certian games for some of my systems because some darn collectors has  them sitting on a shelve collecting dust! :x  

I only do that with truly scary games, like Jinks for the 7800.

I personally promise to play Gorf Pluz until I burn out my Jag console. Well, my spare one, in any case. :P

Any updates, BTW? :)