IGNORED

Is this the most expensive?

Mendon

Saw this on eBay... this has to be the most expensive asking price I've ever saw on a game. Maybe some have ended up selling near this price (I haven't seen any but then I don't follow 2600 that close) but I've never saw any game with a starting bid & BIN this high.

Motorodeo

Mendon

I asked to see if the seller was having a laught :lol: but apparently not

Heres the reply.

Hi,

I saw an open-box motorodeo on eBay almost a year ago obviously in used condition. That one sold for $1,411.

My price factors my willingness to sell the item. If I had to sell it straight-forward for book value, I won't do it. I rather keep it. Most people will do.

Sincerely,

NFaraj

Oh well its there money wasted on listing fees I supposed :D

I saw an open-box motorodeo on eBay almost a year ago obviously in used condition. That one sold for $1,411.

does anyone else remember seeing a boxed motorodeo sell for that much on ebay? i must have missed that one!

Nope. FOS

Last one was Scott Stilphen's that sold, way under a grand. ;)

I like how he says this in the atari auctions:

ALL SALES ARE FINAL w/NO RETURNS, and NO EXCEPTIONS

Then on the two baseball card auctions he says

100% 3-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!!! Policy: If you are not completely satisfied, simply return the pack within 3-DAYS after receipt for a FULL 100% MONEY-BACK REFUND (Less S&H)!

:ponder:

How much would a listing fee for a an auction over 1000 dollars be.   I love how he has a buy it now price of $4000 dollars.  You guys better hurry and snatch that baby up before someone uses the buy it now :lolblue:  :lolblue:  :lolblue:

$4.80 insertion fee (maximum for any listing)

$0.05 BIN

• 3 weeks later...
Just out of curiosity.... whats the most expensive price (and title) for a game that everyone has seen sold on eBay?  

Thanks in advance!

Mendon

I think it was that semi-sealed Malagai that DP sold wasn't it? I remember that thing selling for like $1300.

That's nothing compared to what some US releases of neo geo games get though. Neo-geo.com states that some have reported to sell for $11,000 and prototypes of unreleased games for more than that.

Just out of curiosity.... whats the most expensive price (and title) for a game that everyone has seen sold on eBay?  

Thanks in advance!

Mendon

I think it was that semi-sealed Malagai that DP sold wasn't it? I remember that thing selling for like $1300.

That's nothing compared to what some US releases of neo geo games get though. Neo-geo.com states that some have reported to sell for $11,000 and prototypes of unreleased games for more than that.

Nope, not even close, I have seen a Magicard go way higher than that and the Snow White proto that Marc has was even more.

Thanks in advance!

Mendon

Nope, not even close, I have seen a Magicard go way higher than that and the Snow White proto that Marc has was even more.

Just for the record, the last couple of magicards that sold on ebay went for under $1,000. Tony has kept pretty good track of sales on ebay over the last few years.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15567

I know which Magicard is being referred to, you must not have been on eBay for very long. :P

It was sold by Mark DiLuciano and it went over $1800. ;)

EDIT: Actually I think it was $2350.00.

I am sure Mark remembers the exact amount. :D