IGNORED

Do NOT destroy your Atari cartridges!

Random Terrain

Save the games for your children's children's children. Even the crappy ones will be worth something in the future.

If you aren't that farsighted, instead of destroying the games, make furniture with them. How about an Atari cartridge coffee table or an Atari cartridge entertainment center?

You could even make Atari cartridge art like Atari cartridge Christmas trees or other Atari cartridge "sculptures."

If you want to destroy something, get a bunch of old DOS CD-ROM games, throw them in the air, and shoot them out of the sky. Just make sure you save the cases and you don't shoot anybody.

Disclaimer:

Use any of the above ideas at your own risk. I am not responsible for any damage you do to yourself or others because you were too stupid to use common sense.

Fi's Atari 2600 Memories

[ 05-17-2001: Message edited by: F of i ]

• 5 weeks later...

don't destroy them! send them to me.

one quarter of them will build a giant lazer

that I will use to make the president of the united states give us ONE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS and make every one in the us like atari.the second portion of them will make my

new seceret lair along with a new stool

for mini-me and the rest will be used to make a E.T simulater so when I capture austin

powers I will fry his brains with it.

Ciao.user posted image

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember,in the early eighties,I bought FINAL APPROACH,and I thought the game sucked so bad,that it was a good candidate to be opened up to see whats inside.I destroyed it in the process,and im kicking myself today for that,how could I have been so friggin stupid?Now l'll have to track one down on e-bay.Now, I dont think any game is bad,there're still classic games,and all have their own good qualitys about them.